Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7052 7053 7054 7055 7056 ... 16041 16042
thanks to everyone's thoughts here, i stopped panicking
i love this thread
hugs thread
thanks to everyone's thoughts here, i stopped panicking
i love this thread
hugs thread
yzUX307.png
I want to stop hurting everyone I love but in doing that I'm hurting myself
Is there a middle ground here? I'm kinda lost.
I want to stop hurting everyone I love but in doing that I'm hurting myself
Is there a middle ground here? I'm kinda lost.
sparkle.pngdark_stack.pngJ62sYF0.pngdVEhpEt.pnguzVzjjZ.pngexUrsEs.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngbeginning.pngAether.pngblue.pngflower_stack.png
Sckt29g.png
I'm ready to smash my head into a wall if my brother keep shrieking like a banshee at this hour
I'm ready to smash my head into a wall if my brother keep shrieking like a banshee at this hour
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
my cat: i would like in your room, please
my cat: ok, now that i'm in your room, please let me out. but first i will avoid going to the door.
my cat: i would like in your room, please
my cat: ok, now that i'm in your room, please let me out. but first i will avoid going to the door.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
My favourite shirt came out of the wash with the collar all frayed. Unacceptable. I've never felt more betrayed. It was a soft child. It did not deserve this cruel fate. I shall wear it all day so it knows I still love it. The safety pin/sharp pointy thing/protruding metal button responsible for this unacceptable crime will be found and it will burn.

Also, today I found out my cat loves chin scritches.
My favourite shirt came out of the wash with the collar all frayed. Unacceptable. I've never felt more betrayed. It was a soft child. It did not deserve this cruel fate. I shall wear it all day so it knows I still love it. The safety pin/sharp pointy thing/protruding metal button responsible for this unacceptable crime will be found and it will burn.

Also, today I found out my cat loves chin scritches.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
me, a few months ago: wow! nazjatar sure was suspicious, i bet sylvanas made a deal with azshara

sylvanas: i made a deal with azshara

me: O_o
me, a few months ago: wow! nazjatar sure was suspicious, i bet sylvanas made a deal with azshara

sylvanas: i made a deal with azshara

me: O_o
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
I just want to jump ship and move home.
Apparently I'm just not able to take care of myself properly and more or less feel like doing something terrible.
I just want to jump ship and move home.
Apparently I'm just not able to take care of myself properly and more or less feel like doing something terrible.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Stuck in yesterday <3

Had a dream last night that involved a lot of friends over the years of my life :)
Stuck in yesterday <3

Had a dream last night that involved a lot of friends over the years of my life :)
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
yay time to sleep
yay time to sleep
XgFzLz3.gif
I like Mr. Noodle
I like Mr. Noodle
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
1 2 ... 7052 7053 7054 7055 7056 ... 16041 16042