Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that terrify you.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
people who met me after i cut my hair off seeing photos of when i had long hair
people who met me after i cut my hair off seeing photos of when i had long hair
abra.gif benja or bennie
24 y/o
+0 hrs FR time
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date="2019-09-23 13:35:59" ] Balloons. I just know they're going to pop and as someone who startles very easily that's the definition of anxiety. I don't know if it actually scares me, but I second getting blood drawn. It's one of the like five things that makes me squeamish. [/quote] I'm the same about the balloons. It's one of the few carnival games I'm good at, so it's a cruel, cruel world. I don't really fear blood, nor it getting drawn. The only thing that can make me feel odd is teeth getting kicked out of the mouth, consider I banged four of my teeth out when I was two. As mentioned before, I'm terrified of unknown social situations, change, and small talk. The possibility that we've learned everything about the natural world makes me unhappy as well.
RabidWhovian wrote on 2019-09-23 13:35:59:
Balloons. I just know they're going to pop and as someone who startles very easily that's the definition of anxiety.

I don't know if it actually scares me, but I second getting blood drawn. It's one of the like five things that makes me squeamish.

I'm the same about the balloons. It's one of the few carnival games I'm good at, so it's a cruel, cruel world.

I don't really fear blood, nor it getting drawn. The only thing that can make me feel odd is teeth getting kicked out of the mouth, consider I banged four of my teeth out when I was two.

As mentioned before, I'm terrified of unknown social situations, change, and small talk. The possibility that we've learned everything about the natural world makes me unhappy as well.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I’m terrified at the fact that I’m going to grow up
I’m going to have to be an adult and won’t be in school anymore
That one day me and my buds will drift apart
That I’ll have to support myself in a huge city
That scares me so bad man
I’m terrified at the fact that I’m going to grow up
I’m going to have to be an adult and won’t be in school anymore
That one day me and my buds will drift apart
That I’ll have to support myself in a huge city
That scares me so bad man
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I'm scared of storms ;-;

and inevitable assured nuclear destruction, the dark, death, isolation, commitment, aaand loud noises
I'm scared of storms ;-;

and inevitable assured nuclear destruction, the dark, death, isolation, commitment, aaand loud noises
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Heights

Public Speaking

Subtle noises at night when you KNOW you're the only one awake, and panicking so much after hearing that sound that you don't sleep for the whole night

Death
Heights

Public Speaking

Subtle noises at night when you KNOW you're the only one awake, and panicking so much after hearing that sound that you don't sleep for the whole night

Death
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Being replaced.
Being replaced.
giphy.gif
lowkey scared of death (i'm clinging to not only the hope of reincarnating but also being the lucky 0.0001% to have my friends reincarnate with me)

i'm also scared of heights. ferris wheels are the bane of my existence
lowkey scared of death (i'm clinging to not only the hope of reincarnating but also being the lucky 0.0001% to have my friends reincarnate with me)

i'm also scared of heights. ferris wheels are the bane of my existence
anything tall. what if i'm standing near a water tower, and it falls?
anything tall. what if i'm standing near a water tower, and it falls?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
here`s one of the top of my head, and one i thought of this morning:

you`re having a shower or bath and on the bathmat/exit for it there is a massive spider and it plops its self there, completely blocking your exit. It has AT LEAST a 12cm leg span and its just chilling there.

If that was me i would just instantly quit life, i would implode.

spiders don`t scare me necessarily, i just don`t like the poisonous ones, the big ones or the super speedy ones
here`s one of the top of my head, and one i thought of this morning:

you`re having a shower or bath and on the bathmat/exit for it there is a massive spider and it plops its self there, completely blocking your exit. It has AT LEAST a 12cm leg span and its just chilling there.

If that was me i would just instantly quit life, i would implode.

spiders don`t scare me necessarily, i just don`t like the poisonous ones, the big ones or the super speedy ones
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-09-01 17:48:13" ] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7a/Basketball.png[/img] [/quote] From 5th to 7th grade a basketball almost always navigated its way to my face. I fear being near them.
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-09-01 17:48:13:
Basketball.png
From 5th to 7th grade a basketball almost always navigated its way to my face. I fear being near them.
193.png
194.png
5198.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22