Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2019
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40
[center][font=gigi][size=6][color=magenta][b]Halley wishes you all a happy Starfall Celebration![/b] [emoji=heart size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54210607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542107/54210607_350.png[/img] [/url] [emoji=purple gem size=1][emoji=planet size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center]
Halley wishes you all a happy Starfall Celebration!

54210607_350.png

tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
Happy Starfall Celebration to you all!
Happy Starfall Celebration to you all!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Happy Starfall, y'all!
Happy Starfall, y'all!
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
Happy Starfall!! Awww these skins are so great, also im in love with gem guardiaaaaan >w<
Happy Starfall!! Awww these skins are so great, also im in love with gem guardiaaaaan >w<
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [color=magenta][b]Happy Starfall Celebration, guys![/b][/color] [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center]
Happy Starfall Celebration, guys!
Ooh, the cloak looks so pretty!! Happy Starfall and congrats to the skin/accent winners!!
Ooh, the cloak looks so pretty!! Happy Starfall and congrats to the skin/accent winners!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Nice ovo
Nice ovo
ew9u8Xp.png
Happy Starfall! [quote name="Arcanist" date="2019-09-22 05:57:35" ] Joxar is expanding his inventory. Dragon clans should be on the lookout for new finery. In addition, items from Flameforger 2018, Starfall 2018, and Riot 2018 may now be have a chance to be collected as part of Joxar's past item's pool. [/quote] Is he not going to do Brightshine 2018 items or did I miss the announcement? (I did go back to Trickmurk looking for it.)
Happy Starfall!
Arcanist wrote on 2019-09-22 05:57:35:

Joxar is expanding his inventory. Dragon clans should be on the lookout for new finery. In addition, items from Flameforger 2018, Starfall 2018, and Riot 2018 may now be have a chance to be collected as part of Joxar's past item's pool.

Is he not going to do Brightshine 2018 items or did I miss the announcement? (I did go back to Trickmurk looking for it.)
LvA Contribution
Happy Starfall!! :DD
Happy Starfall!! :DD
tDeKDnH.png
Oooh that recolor, though with it being fire themed my heart drops as the big dream of fire themed shackles dies out.
Oooh that recolor, though with it being fire themed my heart drops as the big dream of fire themed shackles dies out.
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40