Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64
Hooray mahjong
Hooray mahjong
Cool game. Wind rune hard.

I'm happy that the re-roll button has a little cooldown period. My fingers can get triggerhappy and do a double-click without me meaning to. The cooldown prevents me from doing unnecessary re-rolls. If it was implemented for this purpose, it's nice attention to detail.

I'd be glad if there could be something like this for when it displays the score at the end of a game. When i do the aforementioned accidental double-click at the end of a game, i don't get to see my score, i just get a new game in less than the blink of an eye. :'D
Cool game. Wind rune hard.

I'm happy that the re-roll button has a little cooldown period. My fingers can get triggerhappy and do a double-click without me meaning to. The cooldown prevents me from doing unnecessary re-rolls. If it was implemented for this purpose, it's nice attention to detail.

I'd be glad if there could be something like this for when it displays the score at the end of a game. When i do the aforementioned accidental double-click at the end of a game, i don't get to see my score, i just get a new game in less than the blink of an eye. :'D
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
Thank you for adding a new game! I'm enjoying it <3
Thank you for adding a new game! I'm enjoying it <3
Loving the new game! Gave me a new reason to come back to the Fairgrounds! It's awesome!
Loving the new game! Gave me a new reason to come back to the Fairgrounds! It's awesome!
You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
very calming and rewarding!! love this game, might be my fav one yet [emoji=fae love size=1]
very calming and rewarding!! love this game, might be my fav one yet
I love mahjong! and a new game sounds really exciting!
I love mahjong! and a new game sounds really exciting!
dlJsEIj.png
YES!! YES!! ABSOLUTELY!! Mahjong is one of my favorite games! This is going to be AWESOME!!!!
YES!! YES!! ABSOLUTELY!! Mahjong is one of my favorite games! This is going to be AWESOME!!!!
My Lair: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/383 I loves da faes :3
My Pronouns: She/Her
"Be the Change you Wish to See in the World" ~ Mahatma Ghandi
definitely also having trouble with the scratch tiles. also, maybe an option to end the game would be nice, since there are scenarios where it's unwinnable? (my second game had the last two tiles i needed to match stacked on top of each other, thus making it impossible to end the game without just closing out.)

that said, AAAAAH I'M SO EXCITED mahjong is like my fav game to just zone out and relax to! thank you so much!
definitely also having trouble with the scratch tiles. also, maybe an option to end the game would be nice, since there are scenarios where it's unwinnable? (my second game had the last two tiles i needed to match stacked on top of each other, thus making it impossible to end the game without just closing out.)

that said, AAAAAH I'M SO EXCITED mahjong is like my fav game to just zone out and relax to! thank you so much!
[quote name="stormwitch" date="2019-09-21 00:49:34" ] definitely also having trouble with the scratch tiles. also, maybe an option to end the game would be nice, since there are scenarios where it's unwinnable? (my second game had the last two tiles i needed to match stacked on top of each other, thus making it impossible to end the game without just closing out.) that said, AAAAAH I'M SO EXCITED mahjong is like my fav game to just zone out and relax to! thank you so much! [/quote] when tiles are just stacked ontop of each other, just clicking them has always auto completed the game for me
stormwitch wrote on 2019-09-21 00:49:34:

when tiles are just stacked ontop of each other, just clicking them has always auto completed the game for me
Yay I love Mahjong!
Yay I love Mahjong!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64