Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64
@Herddog

yeahh problem is, i don't have a mouse; that's why i gotta use the trackpad. i've found it does work nicely on a phone, but it's still a bit of an issue
@Herddog

yeahh problem is, i don't have a mouse; that's why i gotta use the trackpad. i've found it does work nicely on a phone, but it's still a bit of an issue
pVhWnFy.png
OMG YEEESSS
OMG YEEESSS
I love how easy this game is on mobile ^_^ Honestly, I love this game full stop ^_^

But on another note.... I did spend my first ten minutes of the game this morning wondering why an image of a coconut had been used as one of the tiles.....to finally realise its a moon >_<
I love how easy this game is on mobile ^_^ Honestly, I love this game full stop ^_^

But on another note.... I did spend my first ten minutes of the game this morning wondering why an image of a coconut had been used as one of the tiles.....to finally realise its a moon >_<
YASSS MAHJONG. I LOVE THAT GAME
YASSS MAHJONG. I LOVE THAT GAME
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
i love mahjong holy crap
i love mahjong holy crap
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

Oh wow, mahjong! Was it difficult to write the AI for the other players—

Oh, it's not actually mahjong, it's just a tile matching game...
Oh wow, mahjong! Was it difficult to write the AI for the other players—

Oh, it's not actually mahjong, it's just a tile matching game...
This is a pattern of information that causes certain bits of your screen to light up
[quote name="crystalis" date="2019-09-20 08:49:40" ] This is probably my new favorite Fairgrounds game, I love it! However, I do agree with things others are saying about the scratch tiles: they're difficult to count, not colorblind-friendly, and they're triggering to those who have struggled with self harm (as another user mentioned, if they weren't red it would be much better). [/quote] I agree, they are pretty hard to see, and are rather uncomfortably triggering looking >> I think another shape to replace the scratches would be best, something not as small and with a higher contrast with the second colour ideally
crystalis wrote on 2019-09-20 08:49:40:
This is probably my new favorite Fairgrounds game, I love it! However, I do agree with things others are saying about the scratch tiles: they're difficult to count, not colorblind-friendly, and they're triggering to those who have struggled with self harm (as another user mentioned, if they weren't red it would be much better).

I agree, they are pretty hard to see, and are rather uncomfortably triggering looking >>
I think another shape to replace the scratches would be best, something not as small and with a higher contrast with the second colour ideally
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
Oh boy, do I love Mahjong. I've tried out the new game and love it to pieces. Thanks so much. And I'm very excited about the new Familiar. Great work FR.
Oh boy, do I love Mahjong. I've tried out the new game and love it to pieces. Thanks so much. And I'm very excited about the new Familiar. Great work FR.
i LOVE the seasonal sphinxs so much so far
i LOVE the seasonal sphinxs so much so far
VGlYaSx.png
Woo, I love mahjong!!!
Woo, I love mahjong!!!
In life there is always Adventure... but more importantly, there is Love and Laughter if you look for it. So Live your life with these in mind.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64