Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Mahjong
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but there's no way to end the game if you run out of moves that shuffle can't help. I had tiles stacked on top of each other as my last 2, and couldn't do anything, not even end it to submit what little score I had.
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but there's no way to end the game if you run out of moves that shuffle can't help. I had tiles stacked on top of each other as my last 2, and couldn't do anything, not even end it to submit what little score I had.
I love majhong, I also love how fast you can gain treasure with this game, and the no time limit but the bonus for how speedy you are is great!
I love majhong, I also love how fast you can gain treasure with this game, and the no time limit but the bonus for how speedy you are is great!
fBVWC4D.pnguPOLOvt.pngnWiQNX9.pngJ7D1quC.png3adgzZD.pngA4CLXPb.gif
yay new game! Also new familiar!
yay new game! Also new familiar!
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Yay, I love Mahjong! I don't know if I'll stray away from Glimmer and Gloom for this (I will always opt for the most efficient money-making option) but I HOPE it's better than G&G in that regard because I love this game.
Yay, I love Mahjong! I don't know if I'll stray away from Glimmer and Gloom for this (I will always opt for the most efficient money-making option) but I HOPE it's better than G&G in that regard because I love this game.
8eQDIbk.png
o.o.... O.O we....have a wind game? *excitement intensifies*
o.o.... O.O we....have a wind game? *excitement intensifies*
@timbergray - We created a special case for that. (From the Bug Forum) [quote name="Kaepora" date="2019-09-19 14:31:17" ] There are 2 scenarios that normally would result in an impossible layout: - Last 2 tiles are stacked in a single column - Last 4 tiles are stacked in a single column In both of these cases, you can win just by clicking that last column. [/quote]
@timbergray - We created a special case for that.

(From the Bug Forum)
Kaepora wrote on 2019-09-19 14:31:17:
There are 2 scenarios that normally would result in an impossible layout:

- Last 2 tiles are stacked in a single column
- Last 4 tiles are stacked in a single column

In both of these cases, you can win just by clicking that last column.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@/timbergray Edit: Whoop ninjad by Kaepora!

You don't have to match the last two tiles, just clicking on one of the two will end the game, so them being on top of each other isn't a problem! Just click the stack of two and the game will end.
@/timbergray Edit: Whoop ninjad by Kaepora!

You don't have to match the last two tiles, just clicking on one of the two will end the game, so them being on top of each other isn't a problem! Just click the stack of two and the game will end.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
It's a wonderful little game, and I really love mahjong, but... one round pays less than a Very Hard Glimmer & Gloom and takes longer to finish. It's content that's essentially dead on arrival as far as anyone who plays to max their Fairgrounds take goes, outside of the few who seriously dislike G&G. I might play it on rare occasions where I feel like having a bit of mahjong and don't want to pay $10 for a PC game or deal with ads, but outside of that I probably won't have reason to touch it. And that seems kind of sad.

Edit: If the payout were raised per round so that a reasonable time spent playing a round gave an equally reasonable amount of treasure, I'd honestly probably prefer this over G&G.
It's a wonderful little game, and I really love mahjong, but... one round pays less than a Very Hard Glimmer & Gloom and takes longer to finish. It's content that's essentially dead on arrival as far as anyone who plays to max their Fairgrounds take goes, outside of the few who seriously dislike G&G. I might play it on rare occasions where I feel like having a bit of mahjong and don't want to pay $10 for a PC game or deal with ads, but outside of that I probably won't have reason to touch it. And that seems kind of sad.

Edit: If the payout were raised per round so that a reasonable time spent playing a round gave an equally reasonable amount of treasure, I'd honestly probably prefer this over G&G.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
So excited :D
So excited :D
mahjong is god tier thank you flight rising staff
mahjong is god tier thank you flight rising staff
JooSuWk.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 63 64