Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Dragon Prince (Netflix)
1 2 3
Anyone else watch this?

Thoughts?

I like the animation style, reminds me of Dragon Booster (athough it looks like it’s lagging at times ...).
Anyone else watch this?

Thoughts?

I like the animation style, reminds me of Dragon Booster (athough it looks like it’s lagging at times ...).
281494547&trans=1.jpg
Bump
Bump
281494547&trans=1.jpg
I watch it!!!!

Baby dragons are adorable :P
I watch it!!!!

Baby dragons are adorable :P
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I'm still at the end of season 1, no time for shows anymore rip, but it's so underrated! yEEe

I'm still at the end of season 1, no time for shows anymore rip, but it's so underrated! yEEe

2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
Ah yeah I love it! I wish more people would watch this show. To everyone: Who's your favorite character? Mine's Gren. He's just staying optimistic despite being stuck in a dungeon at the time being.
Ah yeah I love it! I wish more people would watch this show. To everyone: Who's your favorite character? Mine's Gren. He's just staying optimistic despite being stuck in a dungeon at the time being.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I don't like how slow-paced it is. Everything else is beautiful.
I don't like how slow-paced it is. Everything else is beautiful.
My favorite character is Rayla!

I looooove her accent.
My favorite character is Rayla!

I looooove her accent.
281494547&trans=1.jpg
I love TDP! At this point, though, I'm just hanging in there waiting for S3 and looking at memes. I'm really looking forward to [spoiler]meeting Sol Regem/other elves and dragons in Xadia, as well as how Ezran reclaiming his throne will turn out![/spoiler] [quote name="@MaplesHaiku" date="2019-09-19 13:20:35" ] Who's your favorite character? Mine's Gren. He's just staying optimistic despite [spoiler]being stuck in a dungeon at the time being.[/spoiler] [/quote] My favorite character is Gren too! He's really funny and I love his optimism! I also like Bait! He's so grumpy and adorable, and he reminds me of my best friend's cat. [spoiler]It's been a while since I've last watched the show, so I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think in the S2E9 credits, Gren gets out of the dungeon! I can't wait for him to reunite with Amaya![/spoiler]
I love TDP! At this point, though, I'm just hanging in there waiting for S3 and looking at memes. I'm really looking forward to meeting Sol Regem/other elves and dragons in Xadia, as well as how Ezran reclaiming his throne will turn out!
@MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-09-19 13:20:35:
Who's your favorite character? Mine's Gren. He's just staying optimistic despite being stuck in a dungeon at the time being.
My favorite character is Gren too! He's really funny and I love his optimism! I also like Bait! He's so grumpy and adorable, and he reminds me of my best friend's cat.
It's been a while since I've last watched the show, so I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think in the S2E9 credits, Gren gets out of the dungeon! I can't wait for him to reunite with Amaya!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-09-19 13:20:35" ] Ah yeah I love it! I wish more people would watch this show. To everyone: Who's your favorite character? Mine's Gren. He's just staying optimistic despite being stuck in a dungeon at the time being. [/quote] Rayla Zym Ezran Callum I cant decide ok!?!? Also I love everything about this show!
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-09-19 13:20:35:
Rayla Zym Ezran Callum I cant decide ok!?!?

Also I love everything about this show!
Ahhh I love this show!
Ahhh I love this show!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
1 2 3