Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | read it and weep
1 2
each fishcake is worth 666,666.666~ treasure

cursed fishcakes!

cursed fishcakes!
Qjihi7I.png
[quote name="opus13" date="2019-09-18 00:50:45" ] each fishcake is worth 666,666.666~ treasure cursed fishcakes! [/quote] Cursed by the writhing fluffy soul of Kyra who is absolutely losing her shit over her treasurer's financial decisions.
opus13 wrote on 2019-09-18 00:50:45:

cursed fishcakes!

Cursed by the writhing fluffy soul of Kyra who is absolutely losing her **** over her treasurer's financial decisions.
[quote name="3idolon" date="2019-09-18 00:49:51" ] [quote name="Cynictis" date="2019-09-18 00:43:29" ] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate]ishcakes [/quote] Still better than the vista imho [/quote] I got the vista… it's one of 2 old fest ones I already had
3idolon wrote on 2019-09-18 00:49:51:
Cynictis wrote on 2019-09-18 00:43:29:

ishcakes

Still better than the vista imho
I got the vista… it's one of 2 old fest ones I already had
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Whut i sold those for like 50tr a food point lol. If i knew they actually had value
Whut i sold those for like 50tr a food point lol. If i knew they actually had value
jfLmvwf.jpg
[quote name="Smoothy" date="2019-09-18 02:11:04" ] Whut i sold those for like 50tr a food point lol. If i knew they actually had value [/quote] Oh they definitely have value!! All the cakes do. But not enough to replenish what I lost in the raffle hahaha. Only about 1/10th of it if I sold them all (and I don't think I'm going to sell them) RIP both of our treasure hoards though..
Smoothy wrote on 2019-09-18 02:11:04:

Oh they definitely have value!! All the cakes do. But not enough to replenish what I lost in the raffle hahaha. Only about 1/10th of it if I sold them all (and I don't think I'm going to sell them)

RIP both of our treasure hoards though..
[quote name="Cynictis" date="2019-09-18 00:43:29" ] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate]ishcakes [/quote]

ishcakes
i really like star wars ok
That was still less than a 1/50 chance of being drawn for each prize, the fact you got anything at all is pretty impressive!
That was still less than a 1/50 chance of being drawn for each prize, the fact you got anything at all is pretty impressive!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="Cynictis" date="2019-09-18 00:43:29" ] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate] [emoji=eliminate][emoji=eliminate]ishcakes [/quote] bye

ishcakes

bye
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2019-09-18 03:24:03" ] That was still less than a 1/50 chance of being drawn for any given prize, the fact you got anything at all is pretty impressive! [/quote] True enough! I was excited though since I saw a message pop up in my inbox after reset hit, so I knew I had gotten something. Wasn't exactly sure what though so speculation ensued!
Vendrus wrote on 2019-09-18 03:24:03:
That was still less than a 1/50 chance of being drawn for any given prize, the fact you got anything at all is pretty impressive!

True enough! I was excited though since I saw a message pop up in my inbox after reset hit, so I knew I had gotten something. Wasn't exactly sure what though so speculation ensued!
1 2