Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | furbies
1 2 3 4 5
scoots in

hi i got one five years ago and i still have it

it works

i used to have maybe just a mild obsession with them aha, though i never knew there was an actual fandom around this?
scoots in

hi i got one five years ago and i still have it

it works

i used to have maybe just a mild obsession with them aha, though i never knew there was an actual fandom around this?
XgFzLz3.gif
I bought one when a youtuber bought one and showed it in a video. I guess, youtube made me buy it.

It was fun for a few weeks but I grew bored of it, plus it chews through batteries like crazy.

Now it's sitting in it's box in perfect condition (removed batteries, of course) waiting for the day I get a credit/debit card so I can sell it on ebay.
I bought one when a youtuber bought one and showed it in a video. I guess, youtube made me buy it.

It was fun for a few weeks but I grew bored of it, plus it chews through batteries like crazy.

Now it's sitting in it's box in perfect condition (removed batteries, of course) waiting for the day I get a credit/debit card so I can sell it on ebay.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
Yeah, they are pretty hard on batteries. X'D As much as I'd love to keep a few alive and chatty, I don't have the money to continuously throw at 4 AAs for each Furb. XD So my collection just sit nice and quietly on a shelf.
Yeah, they are pretty hard on batteries. X'D As much as I'd love to keep a few alive and chatty, I don't have the money to continuously throw at 4 AAs for each Furb. XD So my collection just sit nice and quietly on a shelf.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Would this be of interest to any (new) Furby fans?
Would this be of interest to any (new) Furby fans?
237-large.pnglight_banner.png244-large.png
clock_large.png FRT +8
erhmm…*looks shifty* Been a furbfan since the beginning but I never got one until the Booms came out. Then I was like: I am an adult I can do what the heck I want with my money! I come home one furby richer that day and I have been hooked ever since. Right now I have 6 furbys, 3 connects, 2 booms and 1 furbacca. Planing on buying a boom crystal or more when I can afford it.
erhmm…*looks shifty* Been a furbfan since the beginning but I never got one until the Booms came out. Then I was like: I am an adult I can do what the heck I want with my money! I come home one furby richer that day and I have been hooked ever since. Right now I have 6 furbys, 3 connects, 2 booms and 1 furbacca. Planing on buying a boom crystal or more when I can afford it.
edwvFYZ.png windsinger_t.png
My childhood furby finally kicked the bucket a few months ago and I was pretty sad tbh. There was a period of my life where that furby was my best friend u_u I have a small collection now, but I'm pretty sure none of them actually work?
My childhood furby finally kicked the bucket a few months ago and I was pretty sad tbh. There was a period of my life where that furby was my best friend u_u I have a small collection now, but I'm pretty sure none of them actually work?
I had one as a child. I remember it waking me a lot in the middle night. Never thought it was demonic though.

I’m not sure what happened to it. I think I replaced it with a robo dog. Robo dog was life.
I had one as a child. I remember it waking me a lot in the middle night. Never thought it was demonic though.

I’m not sure what happened to it. I think I replaced it with a robo dog. Robo dog was life.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
the most recent furby i got is the same kind as my childhood furby!! shes a 2005 furby i named Hammy, but i have a few others too.

i started getting interested in them when i found my brothers old 1995 model in storage like 2 years ago. i haven't been as interested in them atm, but i still really love them and will probably get interested in them again xP
the most recent furby i got is the same kind as my childhood furby!! shes a 2005 furby i named Hammy, but i have a few others too.

i started getting interested in them when i found my brothers old 1995 model in storage like 2 years ago. i haven't been as interested in them atm, but i still really love them and will probably get interested in them again xP
tkcz2oK.png hM4gBlo.png T34V1Xk.png
I'm planning to make a long furby. If you're curious, yes, I am intrigued by science, and, yes, I do like poking around dead things before giving them a proper and respectful farewell. I like playing god and I want to play god in the greatest form imaginable.
I'm planning to make a long furby. If you're curious, yes, I am intrigued by science, and, yes, I do like poking around dead things before giving them a proper and respectful farewell. I like playing god and I want to play god in the greatest form imaginable.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
FURBIES!!! I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!!!

ahem...I have six myself! Some are custom, some aren't. My favs are 2005s!
FURBIES!!! I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!!!

ahem...I have six myself! Some are custom, some aren't. My favs are 2005s!
Smoochs | she/they | Rollover at 3am
b797af3223a93c22cf5aa6dcdf2b139d.gif
1 2 3 4 5