Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | furbies
1 2 3 4 5
go. it's your time.

get a long furby.
go. it's your time.

get a long furby.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@cowboyskittles
god i wish that was me
do you make ur own long bois? i've always wanted to try my hand at it but idk lol
@cowboyskittles
god i wish that was me
do you make ur own long bois? i've always wanted to try my hand at it but idk lol
@OwU
i love ur username oh god
anyway i wish!! long furbies are perfection and i wish i had one
@OwU
i love ur username oh god
anyway i wish!! long furbies are perfection and i wish i had one
@Akarui yep i made them myself!! they can be a little tricky to make but it’s pretty easy when you get it figured out haha!! it does take a while though if you’re sewing it by hand like i did, it took me about 4 hours haha
@Akarui yep i made them myself!! they can be a little tricky to make but it’s pretty easy when you get it figured out haha!! it does take a while though if you’re sewing it by hand like i did, it took me about 4 hours haha
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
oh HECK yeah i love me some furbies!!!!!! the gal in my signature leads to my furby blog lmao
oh HECK yeah i love me some furbies!!!!!! the gal in my signature leads to my furby blog lmao
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
i just built a long furby and i want many more now >:)
i just built a long furby and i want many more now >:)
I collect Furbys. :D I have around 30 of 'em ranging across all of the generations.

I collect Furbys. :D I have around 30 of 'em ranging across all of the generations.

shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I've been sleeping with the furby song from the movie on a ten hour loop

send help
I've been sleeping with the furby song from the movie on a ten hour loop

send help
[img]i cant *******get the right aspect ratio ugh[/img]
i want a long furby s o b a d it’s not even funny
i want a long furby s o b a d it’s not even funny
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
oh?? is it furby time? i recently got into them mostly out of spite bc so many people hate them but i think theyre cute!! even the "cursed" ones are just fun lol. idk if i would collect a lot but i'd like to customize a few
oh?? is it furby time? i recently got into them mostly out of spite bc so many people hate them but i think theyre cute!! even the "cursed" ones are just fun lol. idk if i would collect a lot but i'd like to customize a few
1 2 3 4 5