Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | furbies
1 2 3 4 5
so i found the furby fandom on tumblr around six months ago
long story short i became obsessed and now have 10 furbies
help
so i found the furby fandom on tumblr around six months ago
long story short i became obsessed and now have 10 furbies
help
Oh gosh. I've never been into them but those things are still infectious.
Oh gosh. I've never been into them but those things are still infectious.
I used to have loads of 'em when I was a kid. Haven't really seen them in a store in.. Ages, but I would love to buy new ones, I think they have a really cute charm to them
I used to have loads of 'em when I was a kid. Haven't really seen them in a store in.. Ages, but I would love to buy new ones, I think they have a really cute charm to them
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
i loved furbies as a kid. i didn't have a lot, but maybe like, five? most of them were the "newer" kind, not the 90s kind, but i think i did have a couple of the older ones too.

i could see myself wanting to collect more if i ventured into the "fandom" lol i'm afraid to do that.
i loved furbies as a kid. i didn't have a lot, but maybe like, five? most of them were the "newer" kind, not the 90s kind, but i think i did have a couple of the older ones too.

i could see myself wanting to collect more if i ventured into the "fandom" lol i'm afraid to do that.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
God i wish that were me
God i wish that were me
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
There's like ten of them on a shelf next to me, my fiancee is a fan. Some people find them creepy but they don't bother me at all.
There's like ten of them on a shelf next to me, my fiancee is a fan. Some people find them creepy but they don't bother me at all.
yep, i currently own 27 of them including a couple of long furbies haha
yep, i currently own 27 of them including a couple of long furbies haha
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
furby...fandom?

I'm out of touch lol
furby...fandom?

I'm out of touch lol
td9UiZS.png
I used to own a Furby Boom named Way-Toh that I got for Christmas a few years ago. I also used the app that was made for it on my phone, and I even got a Crystal Furbling accessory a year later. Mom thinks they’re pretty creepy tho, but I had fun with them while it lasted. Heck, I even tucked my Furby into my own bed whenever I was gone! I don’t think I have my Furby or my mini Furby anymore, though, but again, it was fun playing with them. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I used to own a Furby Boom named Way-Toh that I got for Christmas a few years ago. I also used the app that was made for it on my phone, and I even got a Crystal Furbling accessory a year later. Mom thinks they’re pretty creepy tho, but I had fun with them while it lasted. Heck, I even tucked my Furby into my own bed whenever I was gone! I don’t think I have my Furby or my mini Furby anymore, though, but again, it was fun playing with them.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Furbies push me a little too much uncanny valley a lot of the time, I think it’s the eyes, but I do have one (named Coco).

I love how creative the whole ‘fandom’ is, and how pretty and unique the customs people make are. You go you funky little furby people
Furbies push me a little too much uncanny valley a lot of the time, I think it’s the eyes, but I do have one (named Coco).

I love how creative the whole ‘fandom’ is, and how pretty and unique the customs people make are. You go you funky little furby people
Wolf | they/them
1 2 3 4 5