Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Not a website but I was searching for farming games and found this [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5b_4Bz881SU/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] I... I remember this game. I am scared.
Not a website but I was searching for farming games and found this
maxresdefault.jpg
I... I remember this game. I am scared.
not very forgotten, i guess...? but-

y'all remember stardoll? oh, to be a 10 years old, spending 2 hours to do simple missions
not very forgotten, i guess...? but-

y'all remember stardoll? oh, to be a 10 years old, spending 2 hours to do simple missions
imagine a fandom. im probably on it.
Pixie Hollow! That site was my childhood! True you needed a membership for almost everything but I loved it with all my heart.

Other sites that come to mind include the online world for Cars, PetPetPark, and PokemonVortex.
Pixie Hollow! That site was my childhood! True you needed a membership for almost everything but I loved it with all my heart.

Other sites that come to mind include the online world for Cars, PetPetPark, and PokemonVortex.
Waystone1.gif
@Starglade

oh my gosh i remember pixie hollow... i had no idea how it worked but i loved it what

Guys, guys...

Disney Create
@Starglade

oh my gosh i remember pixie hollow... i had no idea how it worked but i loved it what

Guys, guys...

Disney Create
Im back
Starfall

If you know, you KNOW
Starfall

If you know, you KNOW
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="Shiraki" date="2019-09-11 16:09:52" ] @/Starglade oh my gosh i remember pixie hollow... i had no idea how it worked but i loved it what Guys, guys... Disney Create [/quote] Pixie Hollow? I haven't heard that name in years... (This was the make your own tinkerbell site... right?)
Shiraki wrote on 2019-09-11 16:09:52:
@/Starglade

Guys, guys...

Disney Create

Pixie Hollow?

I haven't heard that name in years...

(This was the make your own tinkerbell site... right?)
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
UUUUUGGH I remember when I was a kid and didn't have internet at my own house yet, I used to go down to my friend's house to play Stardoll. I also loved playing the games on the Bratz website and distinctly remember a fish tank game where you could decorate the tank and breed the different kinds of fish and get weird results. I also really liked this one air hockey game on Candystand [img]https://i.postimg.cc/g0hG0vRN/firefox-2019-09-11-20-44-07.png[/img] [img]http://veedif.com/files/thumbs/bratz-fish-tank.jpg[/img] I honestly kind of want to play this again.
UUUUUGGH I remember when I was a kid and didn't have internet at my own house yet, I used to go down to my friend's house to play Stardoll.
I also loved playing the games on the Bratz website and distinctly remember a fish tank game where you could decorate the tank and breed the different kinds of fish and get weird results. I also really liked this one air hockey game on Candystand

firefox-2019-09-11-20-44-07.png
bratz-fish-tank.jpg
I honestly kind of want to play this again.
this sig is under construction | they/she
Anyone else remember Notpron? ~The hardest riddle available on the internet~!

Also: Valenth! They had some real neat adoptables.
Anyone else remember Notpron? ~The hardest riddle available on the internet~!

Also: Valenth! They had some real neat adoptables.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Geocities

Made bad web design easy for so many.
(I made a Pokemon/ Wolf pack RP on Geocities)
Geocities

Made bad web design easy for so many.
(I made a Pokemon/ Wolf pack RP on Geocities)
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Shiraki" date="2019-09-11 16:09:52" ] @/Starglade oh my gosh i remember pixie hollow... i had no idea how it worked but i loved it what Guys, guys... Disney Create [/quote] *Sobs in Latin*
Shiraki wrote on 2019-09-11 16:09:52:
@/Starglade

Guys, guys...

Disney Create

*Sobs in Latin*
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24