Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sand's free/PWYW Bases
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 120
@commoncomitatus @Asperitas @ghostesez The adopt shop is open once again, and since you guys are on the new species list, you can get first pick on these guys! (or one of the old adopts if you want) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zNTORCg.png[/img][/center] Example: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/p4xXhtH.png[/img][/center]
@commoncomitatus @Asperitas @ghostesez
The adopt shop is open once again, and since you guys are on the new species list, you can get first pick on these guys! (or one of the old adopts if you want)
zNTORCg.png
Example:
p4xXhtH.png
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
@Sandcastle
Please add me to the pinglist! I love that mirror adopt <3 <3
@Sandcastle
Please add me to the pinglist! I love that mirror adopt <3 <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Sandcastle

Oh gosh she's adorable! How much do I owe? Extra for the accent right?
@Sandcastle

Oh gosh she's adorable! How much do I owe? Extra for the accent right?
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies 15000t or 15g for the base adopt. I haven't really thought of how much extra stuff should cost so... pwyw I guess?
@Twiggies 15000t or 15g for the base adopt. I haven't really thought of how much extra stuff should cost so... pwyw I guess?
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
Can I be pinged for new slots? Would love to get a Coatl adopt once it's open again.
Can I be pinged for new slots? Would love to get a Coatl adopt once it's open again.
giphy.gif
@Sandcastle

She looks great, thank you so much!
@Sandcastle

She looks great, thank you so much!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Sandcastle could i be added to the slots pinglist please? c:
@Sandcastle could i be added to the slots pinglist please? c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@ClockConnoisseur you're already on the pinglist I think!
@ClockConnoisseur you're already on the pinglist I think!
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
@Redtiger7736 @Kender @fithandantilus @Babs3 @Roheryn @SakuraAngel @rluie @JonTargaryen @SkyPuppy0413 @Nightingale11 @Grimmneko @Valikor @Kageshi @BlackRayser @Otter112233 @Bekuno @Limanya @cleedog @Flaxen @Callater @Okolu @Evet @astrocomet @StormHeart413 @RueColdFire @LeafeonWarrior @RabbitSpirit @hayum @galaxied @Parkakid @OblongSushi @AngelOShadows @Ashwini @PinkLion @SoullessWendigo @Sonii @meely @freeshavacado @SnoringHyena @Hiame @Writer @Twiggies @Nightdraco @TRN @FallenAngel @Milkyteax @Greli @Pepper676 @Parad0xxy @grandmaeblob @BloodyAngel12 @JellyLu @commoncomitatus @16coubish @Scorporius @atrolock @Dreamcoyote @SerenityBreeze @Nixpix @AlterMoon @Cruelty @rufusdrumknott @SimFeetUnder @MetalSpaghetti @DraconianLucian @Acornstar @SpaceSnakes @betty @Gingerkat @Jeana @KrazKitCat @Birdskull @FluffpuffPanda @Animusic1601 @Sairine @Digimon11 @Asperitas @galaxanova @Reefknot @ShadeytheDragon @Alohomora @emmiemiapandy @CalamityMe @SakuraUni @Kibawolff @draconicpie @ghostesez @Kuratabells @JPNerd @Desmotes @Laeyein @Cynderfire @PeppermintStars @Schatz @soulykins @ClockConnoisseur @After We're open again! There's a new mirror adopt in the shop (and some examples) Because they're headshots they can have more detailed apparel and skins![center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zNTORCg.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/04RscyJ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/QW9ua0g.png[/img][/center] Please remember to fill out the order form below! [quote name=order form]Username: Dragon's name + image: Payment type: Special requests (background color, image size etc.):[/quote]
@Redtiger7736 @Kender @fithandantilus @Babs3 @Roheryn @SakuraAngel @rluie @JonTargaryen @SkyPuppy0413 @Nightingale11 @Grimmneko @Valikor @Kageshi @BlackRayser @Otter112233 @Bekuno @Limanya @cleedog @Flaxen @Callater @Okolu @Evet @astrocomet @StormHeart413 @RueColdFire @LeafeonWarrior @RabbitSpirit @hayum @galaxied @Parkakid @OblongSushi @AngelOShadows @Ashwini @PinkLion @SoullessWendigo @Sonii @meely @freeshavacado @SnoringHyena @Hiame @Writer @Twiggies @Nightdraco @TRN @FallenAngel @Milkyteax @Greli @Pepper676 @Parad0xxy @grandmaeblob @BloodyAngel12 @JellyLu @commoncomitatus @16coubish @Scorporius @atrolock @Dreamcoyote @SerenityBreeze @Nixpix @AlterMoon @Cruelty @rufusdrumknott @SimFeetUnder @MetalSpaghetti @DraconianLucian @Acornstar @SpaceSnakes @betty @Gingerkat @Jeana @KrazKitCat @Birdskull @FluffpuffPanda @Animusic1601 @Sairine @Digimon11 @Asperitas @galaxanova @Reefknot @ShadeytheDragon @Alohomora @emmiemiapandy @CalamityMe @SakuraUni @Kibawolff @draconicpie @ghostesez @Kuratabells @JPNerd @Desmotes @Laeyein @Cynderfire @PeppermintStars @Schatz @soulykins @ClockConnoisseur @After

We're open again! There's a new mirror adopt in the shop (and some examples)
Because they're headshots they can have more detailed apparel and skins!
zNTORCg.png04RscyJ.pngQW9ua0g.png

Please remember to fill out the order form below!
order wrote:
Username:
Dragon's name + image:
Payment type:
Special requests (background color, image size etc.):
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

vista_tundra1.png
@Sandcastle Username: galaxanova Dragon's name + image: Beniir [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44037424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440375/44037424_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment type: gems Special requests (background color, image size etc.): How much would a very simplified version of his accent be? And can the background be a soft pastel green? Thank you!! :D
@Sandcastle

Username: galaxanova
Dragon's name + image: Beniir

44037424_350.png

Payment type: gems
Special requests (background color, image size etc.): How much would a very simplified version of his accent be? And can the background be a soft pastel green?

Thank you!! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 120