Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, how was your Flameforger's?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
it was amazing! i got a fire egg while scavenging and tons of glowing embers. the skins this year were all beautiful and my only complaint is that i nearly went broke buying all of them
it was amazing! i got a fire egg while scavenging and tons of glowing embers. the skins this year were all beautiful and my only complaint is that i nearly went broke buying all of them
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
Got one of the bosses in GR! Dunno if that counts, but it's definitely the thing I'm most excited about haha!

Also, I really REALLLY like the crucible so I have 6 of those stored away.
Got one of the bosses in GR! Dunno if that counts, but it's definitely the thing I'm most excited about haha!

Also, I really REALLLY like the crucible so I have 6 of those stored away.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
For being the first festival I actually participated in besides just gathering stuff and hoping I got enough fest monies, it was really good! I got way more stuff actually getting involved and coli grinding besides gathering. Made a pretty good chunk a change too!
For being the first festival I actually participated in besides just gathering stuff and hoping I got enough fest monies, it was really good! I got way more stuff actually getting involved and coli grinding besides gathering. Made a pretty good chunk a change too!
sYJ7QdI.png
well I bought a ton of embers and then forgot to use them :’)
well I bought a ton of embers and then forgot to use them :’)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I got a Chest within the last hour of the festival xD
I got a Chest within the last hour of the festival xD
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Was absolutely swarmed in chests and currency, didn't know what to do with it! More drops than I've ever had in another festival.
Drop rate on fire?
Was absolutely swarmed in chests and currency, didn't know what to do with it! More drops than I've ever had in another festival.
Drop rate on fire?
ngl I forgot to buy skins but at the same time none of them really suited my dragons ;^;
ngl I forgot to buy skins but at the same time none of them really suited my dragons ;^;
owleics.gif
Pretty good! I got almost all of the skins, or at the very least all of the ones I wanted. I bought a couple of duplicates of the banner and crucible, and I also managed to get a Fire Egg, which is currently sitting snugly in my hoard!
Pretty good! I got almost all of the skins, or at the very least all of the ones I wanted. I bought a couple of duplicates of the banner and crucible, and I also managed to get a Fire Egg, which is currently sitting snugly in my hoard!
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Forgot to spend my things at the end since I woke up like 40 mins late so now I have 60 fire thingies ugh there's always next year eh
Forgot to spend my things at the end since I woke up like 40 mins late so now I have 60 fire thingies ugh there's always next year eh
my year was pretty nice, I got a lot of chest , maybe near 10? got 1.5kg in embers, which I sell a few of those, got the cute familiar, bought 9 banners and 5 crucible, bought 2 of the new recolour (redbolt construct) and also managed to save enought to buy a UM skin I wanted (900kt) and bought finally managed to buy a WC scroll at 2.3 kg for a dragon that was the perfect suit to an UM skin I had sitting on my hoard for a few years.
my year was pretty nice, I got a lot of chest , maybe near 10? got 1.5kg in embers, which I sell a few of those, got the cute familiar, bought 9 banners and 5 crucible, bought 2 of the new recolour (redbolt construct) and also managed to save enought to buy a UM skin I wanted (900kt) and bought finally managed to buy a WC scroll at 2.3 kg for a dragon that was the perfect suit to an UM skin I had sitting on my hoard for a few years.
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7