Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, how was your Flameforger's?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*looks at her single apparel piece and two standards*
*and three skins, two bought from AH and one brewed*
It was pretty quiet, yeah.
*looks at her single apparel piece and two standards*
*and three skins, two bought from AH and one brewed*
It was pretty quiet, yeah.
[quote name="jimbles" date="2019-09-01 04:09:27" ] [s]i'm in the middle of a last minute final push since[/s] i'm pulling an all nighter anyways to fix my sleep schedule, -snip- [/quote] i feel ya on that man, lmao. but to be on topic, abysmal. i missed half the fest and only got like 1 of each item (minus the emblem) edit: but i got a cool skin so that was good! don't wanna be totally negative lol
jimbles wrote on 2019-09-01 04:09:27:
i'm in the middle of a last minute final push since i'm pulling an all nighter anyways to fix my sleep schedule,
-snip-

i feel ya on that man, lmao.

but to be on topic, abysmal. i missed half the fest and only got like 1 of each item (minus the emblem)
edit: but i got a cool skin so that was good! don't wanna be totally negative lol
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
bad
bad
bad

i forgot to brewwwww
bad
bad
bad

i forgot to brewwwww
poem shop
writing prompts
I forgot about it mostly but oh well
I forgot about it mostly but oh well
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
i forgot and didnt buy anything r i p
i forgot and didnt buy anything r i p
epic gamer fr discord
Was nice, I got everything I wanted and then like 5 times more because I basically grinded 'till my fingertips were numb

On one hand I'm like why did I do that

on the other, I'm sure that all of my hustling will pay off (heck it has already payed off, fest currency is good for much needed trades- I've stoned a dragon or two with the trade profits and sold food from grinding)
Was nice, I got everything I wanted and then like 5 times more because I basically grinded 'till my fingertips were numb

On one hand I'm like why did I do that

on the other, I'm sure that all of my hustling will pay off (heck it has already payed off, fest currency is good for much needed trades- I've stoned a dragon or two with the trade profits and sold food from grinding)
Dragons am I right
It was ok, but school started for me & made life hectic so I wasn't able to get on as much as I wanted :(

I also wasnt able to snatch a copy of the Forge Flare accent and now for some reason it's really expensive on the AH, so I'm a little bummed about that. It was a gorgeous accent R.I.P
It was ok, but school started for me & made life hectic so I wasn't able to get on as much as I wanted :(

I also wasnt able to snatch a copy of the Forge Flare accent and now for some reason it's really expensive on the AH, so I'm a little bummed about that. It was a gorgeous accent R.I.P
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
I got two copies of everything and then forgot about it ending so now I have a lot of unspent fest currency. Oops.
I got two copies of everything and then forgot about it ending so now I have a lot of unspent fest currency. Oops.
Spr_4p_471_s.png +3 FR time

Ping me if you want me
to see your response
Pretty good! I kinda forgot you dug to get chests, not scavenge, until the last day though :’
Pretty good! I kinda forgot you dug to get chests, not scavenge, until the last day though :’
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
Great! I got four of the familiar as I usually do, dug in Fire for chests and made 200kt from selling extra embers.
Great! I got four of the familiar as I usually do, dug in Fire for chests and made 200kt from selling extra embers.
JGnDE4d.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7