Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you guys get all those gems...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Buy l o w Sell h i g h
Buy l o w Sell h i g h
this sig is under construction | they/she
Selling stuff for gems and selling dragons to conquesting flight for gems when someone pushes again in 87 years maybe
Selling stuff for gems and selling dragons to conquesting flight for gems when someone pushes again in 87 years maybe
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I got 14kg last week for an art comm, and long awaited chest opening and a two-off xxx gen 1 sale. so uhh yeah. this probably doesn't help.
I got 14kg last week for an art comm, and long awaited chest opening and a two-off xxx gen 1 sale. so uhh yeah. this probably doesn't help.
owleics.gif
I am taking so many notes right now, y'all. Thank you for your expertise &c.
I am taking so many notes right now, y'all. Thank you for your expertise &c.
Selling stuff

or if I’m impatient I’ll just drop a few dollars here and there

But mostly selling things and familiar bonding
Selling stuff

or if I’m impatient I’ll just drop a few dollars here and there

But mostly selling things and familiar bonding
sBdLZtA.png
mostly familiar bonding, (although that takes a while)

i've heard that art coms can get a lot of gems
mostly familiar bonding, (although that takes a while)

i've heard that art coms can get a lot of gems
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
investments!
Buy things during NOTN, sell them now.
Stock up on festival items, sell them later.
Breed dergs.
investments!
Buy things during NOTN, sell them now.
Stock up on festival items, sell them later.
Breed dergs.
FkU0xOo.gif
INVEST IN NOC EGGOS
INVEST IN NOC EGGOS
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
I honestly can't say exactly, I have about 2.7kg right now and I'm pretty sure it's just because I sell stuff for gems every now and then? And I never buy anything with gems? If it's not that I have no clue
I honestly can't say exactly, I have about 2.7kg right now and I'm pretty sure it's just because I sell stuff for gems every now and then? And I never buy anything with gems? If it's not that I have no clue
i really like star wars ok
Art art art. Pretty much my only way of gaining money. If I stick on top of things I can get a few k gems a week. With the way I'm currently doing it I can get ~500 a day which is sweet.

On the low I'll sell mats. Baldwin mats mostly but every now and again I empty my hoard of all the swipp mats I'll never actually use and sell those.
Art art art. Pretty much my only way of gaining money. If I stick on top of things I can get a few k gems a week. With the way I'm currently doing it I can get ~500 a day which is sweet.

On the low I'll sell mats. Baldwin mats mostly but every now and again I empty my hoard of all the swipp mats I'll never actually use and sell those.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7