Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Collecting familiars
1 2 3 4 5
I need a couple of the newest Boreal familiars, plus the GW bosses.
I need a couple of the newest Boreal familiars, plus the GW bosses.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
All these people with 740+ familiars are so cool, v well done
All these people with 740+ familiars are so cool, v well done
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
I am working on a 100% Bestiary. The most impossible one is already down and I am just stuck with rebuilding my sprite collection, coli bosses and the ks familiars.
I am working on a 100% Bestiary. The most impossible one is already down and I am just stuck with rebuilding my sprite collection, coli bosses and the ks familiars.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I've slowed down collecting familiars as of late. But as soon as I get my next goal done i'm going straight for the rest of the bestiary!
I've slowed down collecting familiars as of late. But as soon as I get my next goal done i'm going straight for the rest of the bestiary!
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@VanillaPuff - You are off to a good start!

Familiar collecting is one of my favorite things on FR. Of course, I started right at the beginning so it wasn't as difficult for me as for people that joined later. But I don't have the 5 KS/Beta familiars. They were expensive even back then. LOL =D
@VanillaPuff - You are off to a good start!

Familiar collecting is one of my favorite things on FR. Of course, I started right at the beginning so it wasn't as difficult for me as for people that joined later. But I don't have the 5 KS/Beta familiars. They were expensive even back then. LOL =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Getting there. Some are a pain to get in the Coliseum and I'm not talking g about bosses!
Getting there. Some are a pain to get in the Coliseum and I'm not talking g about bosses!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
The only thing I have on my wish list other than insect food is giant darners :)

Right now I'm trying to finish up my last few coli bosses and save gems for more marketplace familiars.
The only thing I have on my wish list other than insect food is giant darners :)

Right now I'm trying to finish up my last few coli bosses and save gems for more marketplace familiars.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I just joined but all the ones I have already are so cute :3
I just joined but all the ones I have already are so cute :3
I have a decent number, but my friend has way more. They're insane and are working towards buying a cog frog
I have a decent number, but my friend has way more. They're insane and are working towards buying a cog frog
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
I've accepted there are some I'll never get. I kind of wish I could omit them from my bestiary, but alas.
I've accepted there are some I'll never get. I kind of wish I could omit them from my bestiary, but alas.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 3 4 5