Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 'Select all' while there's baldwin mats
Please fix this. If you have baldwin mats in your hoard, and you click 'select all', everything before the mats will be selected, but everything after that will be left alone. This is especially annoying if you only have one item before the mats, and have only one stack of baldwin mats there. I know you can just vault the mats and then place them back into the hoard when done, but that's an extra step you shouldn't have to take in my opinion In addition, it would be great to be able to choose how many mats of a specific stack you want to move to either your vault or hoard. You currently have to move the whole stack. Which I find very annoying tbh Also, this: [quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2019-08-26 10:32:47" ] Also "Select All" in the "Other" tab. Pls. PLS. [/quote]
Please fix this. If you have baldwin mats in your hoard, and you click 'select all', everything before the mats will be selected, but everything after that will be left alone. This is especially annoying if you only have one item before the mats, and have only one stack of baldwin mats there. I know you can just vault the mats and then place them back into the hoard when done, but that's an extra step you shouldn't have to take in my opinion

In addition, it would be great to be able to choose how many mats of a specific stack you want to move to either your vault or hoard. You currently have to move the whole stack. Which I find very annoying tbh

Also, this:
GrimoireBlack wrote on 2019-08-26 10:32:47:
Also "Select All" in the "Other" tab. Pls. PLS.

Please. I need this. I brew for people and cannot put mats in my vault, it's really annoying and tedious having to manually check over 20 boxes.
Please. I need this. I brew for people and cannot put mats in my vault, it's really annoying and tedious having to manually check over 20 boxes.
Support!

I coli grind. Those "other" objects accumulate faster than I can transmute them. I had to click through 4 pages the other day one by one to sell them. Help. :'D
Support!

I coli grind. Those "other" objects accumulate faster than I can transmute them. I had to click through 4 pages the other day one by one to sell them. Help. :'D
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
[quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2019-08-26 10:32:47" ] Also "Select All" in the "Other" tab. Pls. PLS. [/quote] Yes! I can't believe I forgot to add that too
GrimoireBlack wrote on 2019-08-26 10:32:47:
Yes! I can't believe I forgot to add that too

Yes, please. This is long overdue. To be honest, now that there are more Baldwin mats than in the beginning, and possibly even more in the making, I'd kinda wish they were put into an additional tab specifically for Baldwin mats.
Yes, please. This is long overdue. To be honest, now that there are more Baldwin mats than in the beginning, and possibly even more in the making, I'd kinda wish they were put into an additional tab specifically for Baldwin mats.
Krysa's got a good idear.
Krysa's got a good idear.
People have been complaining about this for a long time, I have no idea why it hasn't at least been addressed. And I don't see any reason why there isn't already a select all button in the other tab, when there's no special items aside from chests in it.
People have been complaining about this for a long time, I have no idea why it hasn't at least been addressed. And I don't see any reason why there isn't already a select all button in the other tab, when there's no special items aside from chests in it.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Yes PLEASE I had this happening yesterday but hadn't noticed it before and thought it was a bug or something

It's so annoying T^T
Yes PLEASE I had this happening yesterday but hadn't noticed it before and thought it was a bug or something

It's so annoying T^T
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
[quote name="KrysaVorona" date="2019-08-26 13:45:49" ] Yes, please. This is long overdue. To be honest, now that there are more Baldwin mats than in the beginning, and possibly even more in the making, I'd kinda wish they were put into an additional tab specifically for Baldwin mats. [/quote] TBH I like this idea a lot. But being able to use 'select all' properly would be a great start!
KrysaVorona wrote on 2019-08-26 13:45:49:

TBH I like this idea a lot. But being able to use 'select all' properly would be a great start!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
Support!!
Support!!
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png