Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The babies have hatched, no idea if any are good though!
The babies have hatched, no idea if any are good though!
New_Canvas.jpg
@BismuthAblaze

Are you still willing to lend your boy to me for this project?

@Fyrerider @ChaoticBlades @davespider
I'll compare the babies with each other and the parents of the other pair to see if there are pairings that have a greater chance of producing offspring with the right colors as soon as I'm back home from my holliday and let you know if there are amy changes I'd like to make :)

ChaoticBlades, I know from the other two that they are willing to try again, would you also be on board with breeding your lady again?
@BismuthAblaze

Are you still willing to lend your boy to me for this project?

I'll compare the babies with each other and the parents of the other pair to see if there are pairings that have a greater chance of producing offspring with the right colors as soon as I'm back home from my holliday and let you know if there are amy changes I'd like to make :)

ChaoticBlades, I know from the other two that they are willing to try again, would you also be on board with breeding your lady again?
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
I hope you can get the babies you need! o: My nests are still open ofc
I hope you can get the babies you need! o: My nests are still open ofc
New_Canvas.jpg
Absolutely! Once she's RTB, just let me know where to send her!
Absolutely! Once she's RTB, just let me know where to send her!

Thank you all~ I've compared the color outcome with different pair and it seems that the current pairings are what works best atm. I'll ping you when they are all RTB :)

And a short update on the WC side of this project in case you are interested: Emilia and Whimsical have a nest of 4 eggs that will hatch the day after tomorrow

Thank you all~ I've compared the color outcome with different pair and it seems that the current pairings are what works best atm. I'll ping you when they are all RTB :)

And a short update on the WC side of this project in case you are interested: Emilia and Whimsical have a nest of 4 eggs that will hatch the day after tomorrow

Hello everyone! Are you still on board to try again? All dragons will be RTB in two days (27th)

Hello everyone! Are you still on board to try again? All dragons will be RTB in two days (27th)

@SteampunkBeasts

I'm pinging you to ask for your help in this project. Would you be willing to breed Codie to my Molly? I can send her over when she is RTB or I host the nest, whatever works best for you. I've already compared bloodlines and babies from your boy would be able to breed with a baby from the coatl pairs in this project. Molly won't be RTB until in about 2 weeks but I wanted to ask in advance. You could keep any babies that do not have the colors I'm looking for and that I can't pair up with another dragon to get the right colors.
I'd be very grateful if you could help me, but I completly understand if you do not want to breed your dragon!
@SteampunkBeasts

I'm pinging you to ask for your help in this project. Would you be willing to breed Codie to my Molly? I can send her over when she is RTB or I host the nest, whatever works best for you. I've already compared bloodlines and babies from your boy would be able to breed with a baby from the coatl pairs in this project. Molly won't be RTB until in about 2 weeks but I wanted to ask in advance. You could keep any babies that do not have the colors I'm looking for and that I can't pair up with another dragon to get the right colors.
I'd be very grateful if you could help me, but I completly understand if you do not want to breed your dragon!
I'm good with it!
I'm good with it!
New_Canvas.jpg
@AryaElaina Yup still willing. Let me know when you are ready for me to send Chakra over.
@AryaElaina Yup still willing. Let me know when you are ready for me to send Chakra over.
@Fyrerider @davespider

Awsome, thank you so much!

Fyrerider, you can send Chakra over whenever, I have free space and a free nest tomorrow :)
@Fyrerider @davespider

Awsome, thank you so much!

Fyrerider, you can send Chakra over whenever, I have free space and a free nest tomorrow :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8