Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Changlings (Open For New Players!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
so like, what do we do here? i know role play, but besides that?
so like, what do we do here? i know role play, but besides that?
@NightThistle
That’s kinda it. We’ll make little comments and stuff in between, but it’s mainly role playing. And it’s great to have you! If you want to join fill out a character sheet and I’ll approve it!
@NightThistle
That’s kinda it. We’ll make little comments and stuff in between, but it’s mainly role playing. And it’s great to have you! If you want to join fill out a character sheet and I’ll approve it!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
ok!!!
ok!!!
@Shadowfoxclaw
I think I’ve got a new player that will join!
@Shadowfoxclaw
I think I’ve got a new player that will join!
@Moonwatcher2811
Awesome! So when the form is filled in, I guess we could start it back up again?
@Moonwatcher2811
Awesome! So when the form is filled in, I guess we could start it back up again?
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
ok, how do i get a form?
ok, how do i get a form?
@NightThistle
It's on the first page, but I've copied and pasted it here! Just fill it out and I'll look it over and approve it!

@RenegadeRoyalty
Here's the Changelings rp!

Dragon Name:
Dragon URL:
Feral Form:
Feral Picture:
Personality:
Family/Friends/Backstory:
Anything Else You'd Like To Add?:
@NightThistle
It's on the first page, but I've copied and pasted it here! Just fill it out and I'll look it over and approve it!

@RenegadeRoyalty
Here's the Changelings rp!

Dragon Name:
Dragon URL:
Feral Form:
Feral Picture:
Personality:
Family/Friends/Backstory:
Anything Else You'd Like To Add?:
Oh hi okay i'm here :> [b]Dragon Name:[/b] [i]Crimsbane[/i] [b]Dragon URL:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54686173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546862/54686173_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Feral Form:[/b] [i]Violet-crowned Woodnymph[/i] [b]Feral Picture:[/b] [img]https://www.papaleng-amazing-animals.com/wp-content/uploads/images/-cOxFJd20fn0/VRzBjT4iCkI/AAAAAAAAWSw/U1DfrB6oycA/s1600/1a2.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] [i]Crimsbane is young, yet is rather capable and has amazing street smarts. She's scrappy, and can be a bother, scrounging around for... Information, blackmail, really anything she can use. She works as a kind of mercenary, doing almost anything and getting any information required, for favors and money. She doesn't mind hurting other people in order to keep herself on top.[/i] [b]Family/Friends/Backstory:[/b] [i]Crimsbane has two siblings, but they were separated at birth. Her parents saw her as weak, and left her with her grandparents, who hardly cared about her either. When she was hardly old enough to live on her own, Crimsbane left her grandparents, scrambling off to make her own life. She discovered how to use her Changeling abilities, and used it for the better. She could get into any place, learn any information she needed. This is where she learned how to make a living off of information, off of blackmail, off of other people.[/i] [b]Anything else?:[/b] [i]Eh, not really lol.[/i]
Oh hi okay i'm here :>

Dragon Name: Crimsbane
Dragon URL:

54686173_350.png

Feral Form: Violet-crowned Woodnymph
Feral Picture:
1a2.jpg
Personality: Crimsbane is young, yet is rather capable and has amazing street smarts. She's scrappy, and can be a bother, scrounging around for... Information, blackmail, really anything she can use. She works as a kind of mercenary, doing almost anything and getting any information required, for favors and money. She doesn't mind hurting other people in order to keep herself on top.
Family/Friends/Backstory: Crimsbane has two siblings, but they were separated at birth. Her parents saw her as weak, and left her with her grandparents, who hardly cared about her either. When she was hardly old enough to live on her own, Crimsbane left her grandparents, scrambling off to make her own life. She discovered how to use her Changeling abilities, and used it for the better. She could get into any place, learn any information she needed. This is where she learned how to make a living off of information, off of blackmail, off of other people.
Anything else?: Eh, not really lol.
kry nevermore
he/they
just your local cryptid.
ok thx
ok thx
Alrighty! Sounds great! I think we’ll start tomorrow or Tuesday!
Alrighty! Sounds great! I think we’ll start tomorrow or Tuesday!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15