Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
would you be fine if i took bluestar + the apparel? If not, i would like some treasure to expand my lair :)
would you be fine if i took bluestar + the apparel? If not, i would like some treasure to expand my lair :)
E6nL5Eq.png
Hi! I hoard/collect festival apparel so i'd love If you could spare a few! (please no emblems!) Gem MP apparel is great too!
Hi! I hoard/collect festival apparel so i'd love If you could spare a few! (please no emblems!) Gem MP apparel is great too!
hello I'll miss memeing with you. (hopefully you're still active on discord) sorry to see you go, ;( I would like some gems please and if you happen to have a bloodred kelpie mane that works too. [img]https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/4e41d3092019ecbde94d4caf2df05a6b.jpg[/img]
hello I'll miss memeing with you. (hopefully you're still active on discord) sorry to see you go, ;( I would like some gems please and if you happen to have a bloodred kelpie mane that works too.
4e41d3092019ecbde94d4caf2df05a6b.jpg
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
I’d like 90,000 treasure to expand my lair, about 100 gems, any old festival items/skins, especially the two skins that are listed with Olive atm, and any sprities if you have any, I’d like to start a collection! I’m trying to be modest and not ask for too much.
I’d like 90,000 treasure to expand my lair, about 100 gems, any old festival items/skins, especially the two skins that are listed with Olive atm, and any sprities if you have any, I’d like to start a collection! I’m trying to be modest and not ask for too much.
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
i guess i would like some gems or the windsinger vista
i guess i would like some gems or the windsinger vista
9FTYT7T.png
Sorry to see you go but good thing that you are giving back! If I’m not too late I’d love some gems or treasure because, capitalism and also to help with levelling up my dragons in the coliseum and getting those much needed eliminates! If you have my battle stones lying around that would be very much appreciated too! Especially those berserkers!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Sorry to see you go but good thing that you are giving back! If I’m not too late I’d love some gems or treasure because, capitalism and also to help with levelling up my dragons in the coliseum and getting those much needed eliminates! If you have my battle stones lying around that would be very much appreciated too! Especially those berserkers!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Every dragon deserves a chance at a good home. Love your fodder like your permas please.
fyi please try to follow the guidelines, i'm in no hurry so i have time to be picky xD
fyi please try to follow the guidelines, i'm in no hurry so i have time to be picky xD
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
I'm sorry that you're leaving, I've seen you around in the forums before so it feels kind of strange. Hope irl is good to you!

I'd be delighted to receive anything honestly, even if I can't use it personally it will help me in my quest to collect art for my special OCs :)

Things I'd especially like are UMs (desert/scavenger themes or my favorite but I'm not picky), and super rare familiars I don't have yet (mostly like gem MP ones, the full list of my missing familiars is here if you'd like to check, but I don't have any gem ones yet)

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Edited since I checked your bestiary
I'm sorry that you're leaving, I've seen you around in the forums before so it feels kind of strange. Hope irl is good to you!

I'd be delighted to receive anything honestly, even if I can't use it personally it will help me in my quest to collect art for my special OCs :)

Things I'd especially like are UMs (desert/scavenger themes or my favorite but I'm not picky), and super rare familiars I don't have yet (mostly like gem MP ones, the full list of my missing familiars is here if you'd like to check, but I don't have any gem ones yet)

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Edited since I checked your bestiary
wishlist
May I please please please have Zenko? I also wouldn't say no to some treasure, but I really love the baby coatl! [emoji=eternal youth size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
May I please please please have Zenko? I also wouldn't say no to some treasure, but I really love the baby coatl!
Txy1O4j.png
I am interested in these two dragons, my friend. I will make art of them and write lore for them first, should you choose to part with them. The only other thing I'm interested in is Gems for the Gem Quest. I still have those big big dreams I need to chase (message me if you want deets) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=405729] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4058/405729_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43896] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439/43896_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am interested in these two dragons, my friend. I will make art of them and write lore for them first, should you choose to part with them.

The only other thing I'm interested in is Gems for the Gem Quest. I still have those big big dreams I need to chase (message me if you want deets)

405729_350.png

43896_350.png

6Sx7SSv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35