Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
I don’t know if you’re willing to give it away, but if you are I think the Companion Comet would look great on Taako! He’s an Adventure Zone fandragon and I love spoiling my fandragons with art, fancy apparel, and fancy familiars because TAZ: Balance is my favorite fictional story EVER. If you’ve listened to it I would love to talk about it with you!! If you haven’t, I would still love to talk about it with you but I’ll need to try to be careful about spoilers. If you’re not willing to part with it, I understand, since fest apparel can be pretty pricey and the one I noticed was on a dragon.

Regardless, I hope you have an amazing day and if you haven’t, consider listening to The Adventure Zone.
I don’t know if you’re willing to give it away, but if you are I think the Companion Comet would look great on Taako! He’s an Adventure Zone fandragon and I love spoiling my fandragons with art, fancy apparel, and fancy familiars because TAZ: Balance is my favorite fictional story EVER. If you’ve listened to it I would love to talk about it with you!! If you haven’t, I would still love to talk about it with you but I’ll need to try to be careful about spoilers. If you’re not willing to part with it, I understand, since fest apparel can be pretty pricey and the one I noticed was on a dragon.

Regardless, I hope you have an amazing day and if you haven’t, consider listening to The Adventure Zone.
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
aww, I’m sorry to see you go! I hope things get better for you, I’m wishing you the best [emoji=heart size=1] id love to have toasty in my lair ! he’d match an oc I was making and I think he’d work nicely into my lore, he’d be a perma for sure ! any amount of gems or treasure is fine, I really need to start geneing my dragons again ahaha but, never less I hope you’ll get better [emoji=heart size=1]
aww, I’m sorry to see you go! I hope things get better for you, I’m wishing you the best

id love to have toasty in my lair ! he’d match an oc I was making and I think he’d work nicely into my lore, he’d be a perma for sure ! any amount of gems or treasure is fine, I really need to start geneing my dragons again ahaha

but, never less I hope you’ll get better
Aw, you're leaving? A little sad to see a veteran go. I hope whatever you end up spending your energy on, you do it with joy! Hopefully this doesn't sound like too much, but I saw you had a Skin: Dawnbringer at some point ( I'm talking about this beauty: [item=skin: Dawnbringer] ). In case you still have it, may I take it off your hands? I have a few perma dragons I really love, and both would look sublime in it: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=48230963&itemid=20640&auth=c36f376a7ebacfd8d40c5de111d11a91ff930e18&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=45684125&itemid=20640&auth=55cee21ad103d2b0abec806af1599b05d20a7945&dummyext=prev.png[/img] If the skin's not available, may I have some gems? I've been working on my first G1 project, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=259268&tab=dragon&did=48145646]this[/url] handsome champ, since New Year's and I can really use a boost. Any surplus will go to my next project - spoiling my boy Larkspur with a luminous halo: [outfit=861374] (I didn't dare ask for a halo because it's only two things per user and the skin is already mega expensive... I'm not trying to be greedy) Thank you very much for giving back to us, the other users! No matter if I receive anything, have a wonderful time out of the site! We'll be happy to welcome you back if you ever decide to return :)
Aw, you're leaving? A little sad to see a veteran go. I hope whatever you end up spending your energy on, you do it with joy!

Hopefully this doesn't sound like too much, but I saw you had a Skin: Dawnbringer at some point ( I'm talking about this beauty: Skin: Dawnbringer ). In case you still have it, may I take it off your hands? I have a few perma dragons I really love, and both would look sublime in it:

skin?did=48230963&itemid=20640&auth=c36f376a7ebacfd8d40c5de111d11a91ff930e18&dummyext=prev.png

skin?did=45684125&itemid=20640&auth=55cee21ad103d2b0abec806af1599b05d20a7945&dummyext=prev.png

If the skin's not available, may I have some gems? I've been working on my first G1 project, this handsome champ, since New Year's and I can really use a boost. Any surplus will go to my next project - spoiling my boy Larkspur with a luminous halo:

D r e a m s

(I didn't dare ask for a halo because it's only two things per user and the skin is already mega expensive... I'm not trying to be greedy)

Thank you very much for giving back to us, the other users! No matter if I receive anything, have a wonderful time out of the site! We'll be happy to welcome you back if you ever decide to return :)
tLqgaTW.png
I just got back from my own stupidly long hiatus, having not intended to come back at all I tossed EVERYTHING i had into the void and at others heads... Came back, changed my name, my friend gifted me an egg and I changed my flight, felt better about the place-then lost my internet access for a few months, and finally now everything's stable again... but... now I'm starting from scratch. My friend gave me a budget to try and get my paws on any level 25 to try and grind up some food and get my clan started again(training grounds with a single dragon ate all my gathered stored food and got me nowhere derp) I used to grind the arena a lot cause it was good for food n loot dunno if things there have changed but I'd be keen on getting back into that stuff. I've gathered enough food to feed about 4 dragons but at this point waiting till I have them in hand so I can colli food and dig/scavenge instead but I figured if i could maybe get one here without burdening them more I'd be pretty happy and I'd certainly pamper the heck out of them since the only other dragon in my lair right now is my little fae girl...

and uh... 2 things... maybe apparel? My one and only dragon is wearing all the apparel I have; another gift from my friend. Spare stuff of hers that looked good on her... so some apparel might be good? I have no idea what there is out there anymore for apparel though so I'm not sure what to ask for there ^^;;;;;
I just got back from my own stupidly long hiatus, having not intended to come back at all I tossed EVERYTHING i had into the void and at others heads... Came back, changed my name, my friend gifted me an egg and I changed my flight, felt better about the place-then lost my internet access for a few months, and finally now everything's stable again... but... now I'm starting from scratch. My friend gave me a budget to try and get my paws on any level 25 to try and grind up some food and get my clan started again(training grounds with a single dragon ate all my gathered stored food and got me nowhere derp) I used to grind the arena a lot cause it was good for food n loot dunno if things there have changed but I'd be keen on getting back into that stuff. I've gathered enough food to feed about 4 dragons but at this point waiting till I have them in hand so I can colli food and dig/scavenge instead but I figured if i could maybe get one here without burdening them more I'd be pretty happy and I'd certainly pamper the heck out of them since the only other dragon in my lair right now is my little fae girl...

and uh... 2 things... maybe apparel? My one and only dragon is wearing all the apparel I have; another gift from my friend. Spare stuff of hers that looked good on her... so some apparel might be good? I have no idea what there is out there anymore for apparel though so I'm not sure what to ask for there ^^;;;;;
I'd like apparel and gems, and if you'd like, dragons. Any dragons! don't care for low digits or g1, I love all dragons equally regardless of rarity, and I write lore! As for apparel I'd prefer rarer but I collect so I don't mind whatever I get there either. I hope you've had a good time on FR, and hope to see you again someday! If you need more specifics just let me know.
I'd like apparel and gems, and if you'd like, dragons. Any dragons! don't care for low digits or g1, I love all dragons equally regardless of rarity, and I write lore! As for apparel I'd prefer rarer but I collect so I don't mind whatever I get there either. I hope you've had a good time on FR, and hope to see you again someday! If you need more specifics just let me know.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Hi! I’m super new to FR and still learning the ropes. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! It’s sad to see people leaving when I’m just starting, but I’m excited to carry the torch, haha. :)

Since I’m super new, I don’t really know what I want yet. I’m trying to breed some really nice albino dragons, so a white/cream/pink dragon would be awesome (Peithos is gorgeous, also Vaughan or Lucifer). I also really really enjoy battling in the coliseum (I have a team of level 8 dragons that I’m super proud of), so if you have any battle items (or even battle advice? lol I keep dying) I would be so grateful.

The only thing I don’t want are gems, haha. I literally don’t know what to do with them, I have ten and they’re just, like, freaking me out. What do I buy??
Hi! I’m super new to FR and still learning the ropes. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! It’s sad to see people leaving when I’m just starting, but I’m excited to carry the torch, haha. :)

Since I’m super new, I don’t really know what I want yet. I’m trying to breed some really nice albino dragons, so a white/cream/pink dragon would be awesome (Peithos is gorgeous, also Vaughan or Lucifer). I also really really enjoy battling in the coliseum (I have a team of level 8 dragons that I’m super proud of), so if you have any battle items (or even battle advice? lol I keep dying) I would be so grateful.

The only thing I don’t want are gems, haha. I literally don’t know what to do with them, I have ten and they’re just, like, freaking me out. What do I buy??
hello i'm sorry to hear that you're leaving , i was wondering if you still had some gold ? also are you willing to give Zakuro and crowley i'll take them even without their outfit they're simply gorgeous

edit: yes they will become perma drags
hello i'm sorry to hear that you're leaving , i was wondering if you still had some gold ? also are you willing to give Zakuro and crowley i'll take them even without their outfit they're simply gorgeous

edit: yes they will become perma drags
what am i doing with all those dragons ?

yes
I feel like I've seen you around FR everywhere for such a long time. I'm sorry you're leaving & I hope things get better for you. <3 Recently I purchased my first unbred 6-digit after ~6 months of saving! Here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=389713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/3898/389713.png[/img] [/url] & she's going to look like this when she's done! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=45660&skin=31177&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] I've already purchased the accent and the SD scroll, but the biggest hurdle for me is proving to be the bee scroll. If you happen to have one laying around, it would be lovely. Otherwise I'm also saving for a five-digit dragon for my five-year anniversary this December, & any currency would be super helpful. Also can you share some of your money-making secrets? I've been around for a while but I never really got the hang of it (all I do is coli & money is slow-going). x) Thank you so much for this opportunity!
I feel like I've seen you around FR everywhere for such a long time. I'm sorry you're leaving & I hope things get better for you. <3

Recently I purchased my first unbred 6-digit after ~6 months of saving! Here she is:

389713.png

& she's going to look like this when she's done!

scry?sdid=45660&skin=31177&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I've already purchased the accent and the SD scroll, but the biggest hurdle for me is proving to be the bee scroll. If you happen to have one laying around, it would be lovely.

Otherwise I'm also saving for a five-digit dragon for my five-year anniversary this December, & any currency would be super helpful.

Also can you share some of your money-making secrets? I've been around for a while but I never really got the hang of it (all I do is coli & money is slow-going). x)

Thank you so much for this opportunity!
lmBVOQT.gif
I would love an unhatched egg or maybe a wildclaw scroll for him? Thank you for doing this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48074890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480749/48074890_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would love an unhatched egg or maybe a wildclaw scroll for him? Thank you for doing this

48074890_350.png
[size=2]sad to see you go, i've seen you around quite a bit but i hope that you're taking great care irl and that everything goes fine for you!! i wouldn't mind [i]sakura flowerfalls[/i] if you happen to have some laying around; my lair is vaporwave themed and there's a lot of pinks in there and i really love my babies!! i've been juggling one that i own between my dragons and i'd love to finally spoil those who still need one, flowerfalls bring me huge aesthetic joy looking at my 1st tab! other than that i got things on my wishlist that i don't want to bother you with reading (but just in case you feel like it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=338449&tab=dragon&did=49325936]here![/url]), [i]some gems[/i] would be well spent on spoiling some of that 1st main tab too, either genes or more expensive parts of outfits. i really want to give them my best now that i accumulated some kids i like and i'm proud of to be my landing page here. please take care & thank you for your generosity <3 (edit here's some of the flowerfall kids & other's scries!! i totally gotta show you!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50188525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501886/50188525_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48655193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486552/48655193_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=338449&tab=dragon&did=51659544][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=97295&skin=0&apparel=1749,2506,3691,752,30831,28011,30836,30834,29003,25795,30837,3619,30838,3620,28997,25796,30829,10879&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
sad to see you go, i've seen you around quite a bit but i hope that you're taking great care irl and that everything goes fine for you!!

i wouldn't mind sakura flowerfalls if you happen to have some laying around; my lair is vaporwave themed and there's a lot of pinks in there and i really love my babies!! i've been juggling one that i own between my dragons and i'd love to finally spoil those who still need one, flowerfalls bring me huge aesthetic joy looking at my 1st tab!

other than that i got things on my wishlist that i don't want to bother you with reading (but just in case you feel like it! here!), some gems would be well spent on spoiling some of that 1st main tab too, either genes or more expensive parts of outfits. i really want to give them my best now that i accumulated some kids i like and i'm proud of to be my landing page here. please take care & thank you for your generosity <3

(edit here's some of the flowerfall kids & other's scries!! i totally gotta show you!)

50188525_350.png

48655193_350.png

scry?sdid=97295&skin=0&apparel=1749,2506,3691,752,30831,28011,30836,30834,29003,25795,30837,3619,30838,3620,28997,25796,30829,10879&xt=dressing.png
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35