Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi
I suck at intros but uhh hi! Im K (they/them)
My username is an acronym for I Don’t Know How But You Found Me and it’s meant as a take on the full name of the band iDKHow (also a Back To The Future reference lmao)
My music taste is mainly centred around alt and hardcore rock but I listen to some stuff from other genres too and uh im not sure what else to put here ahskshjsh. Oh also I respond to a lot of things with keysmashes. Sorry if I ever seem insensitive or rude or anything.
I’m still figuring out how FR works but I’m loving it so far and look forward to making some friends here ^_^
I suck at intros but uhh hi! Im K (they/them)
My username is an acronym for I Don’t Know How But You Found Me and it’s meant as a take on the full name of the band iDKHow (also a Back To The Future reference lmao)
My music taste is mainly centred around alt and hardcore rock but I listen to some stuff from other genres too and uh im not sure what else to put here ahskshjsh. Oh also I respond to a lot of things with keysmashes. Sorry if I ever seem insensitive or rude or anything.
I’m still figuring out how FR works but I’m loving it so far and look forward to making some friends here ^_^
@idkhbyfm
Hey K :) You're lair already looks really pretty with all the purple. I'm also nb, and although I suspect our music taste might not align, it would be really cool to chat :) I like to go by Tea on the interwebs lol
@idkhbyfm
Hey K :) You're lair already looks really pretty with all the purple. I'm also nb, and although I suspect our music taste might not align, it would be really cool to chat :) I like to go by Tea on the interwebs lol
Hi K, welcome to Flight Rising!! I hope you have a great time. your music taste sounds amazing

Also key smash gang sdfgjh
Hi K, welcome to Flight Rising!! I hope you have a great time. your music taste sounds amazing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@idkhbyfm

Welcome to FR!
Hope you have a nice stay here, if you ever need any help, feel free to add me and ask about anything you’d like.
@idkhbyfm

Welcome to FR!
Hope you have a nice stay here, if you ever need any help, feel free to add me and ask about anything you’d like.
Welcome! Love the user lol. If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!
sYJ7QdI.png
[quote name="Zemaroon" date="2019-08-17 04:06:24" ] @idkhbyfm Welcome to FR! Hope you have a nice stay here, if you ever need any help, feel free to add me and ask about anything you’d like. [/quote] [quote name="ChasingAndromeda" date="2019-08-17 08:22:46" ] Welcome! Love the user lol. If you ever need anything, feel free to message me! [/quote] Thanks ^_^
Zemaroon wrote on 2019-08-17 04:06:24:
@idkhbyfm

Welcome to FR!
ChasingAndromeda wrote on 2019-08-17 08:22:46:

Thanks ^_^
[quote name="gaygirl420" date="2019-08-17 03:54:16" ] Hi K, welcome to Flight Rising!! I hope you have a great time. your music taste sounds amazing Also key smash gang sdfgjh [/quote] Thank you! Also heck yeah shskshj
gaygirl420 wrote on 2019-08-17 03:54:16:

Thank you! Also heck yeah shskshj
@idkhbyfm

Welcome to Flight Rising!! And OMG a fellow IDKhow fan?! I did a double take when I was skimming over the forums lol.
@idkhbyfm

Welcome to Flight Rising!! And OMG a fellow IDKhow fan?! I did a double take when I was skimming over the forums lol.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Hi! Also, new here. um.. I don't know what else to say...
Hi! Also, new here. um.. I don't know what else to say...
Hi, a Potato Fly here.

No potato, no life
If you want to trade: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2739656
[quote name="xNEVERLANDx" date="2019-08-20 04:46:49" ] @idkhbyfm Welcome to Flight Rising!! And OMG a fellow IDKhow fan?! I did a double take when I was skimming over the forums lol. [/quote] Thanks! Also aaaaa iDKHow to respond (heh) but I’m super happy ^_^
xNEVERLANDx wrote on 2019-08-20 04:46:49:
@idkhbyfm

Thanks! Also aaaaa iDKHow to respond (heh) but I’m super happy ^_^