Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Was just me having a dumb moment
I have a dragon that I can't seem to name. Every time I try, it keeps coming back and saying an Error had occurred and to try again. I have tried refreshing, closing the tab and opening a new one, I was able to name another dragon but I still can't name her. This is the one, I was hoping to name, train and exalt her today and I don't like Exalting dragons nameless... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54070307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540704/54070307_350.png[/img] [/url] She is very pretty... maybe she doesn't want to go server Glittermom and just wants to stay in my lair for longer.
I have a dragon that I can't seem to name. Every time I try, it keeps coming back and saying an Error had occurred and to try again.

I have tried refreshing, closing the tab and opening a new one, I was able to name another dragon but I still can't name her.

This is the one, I was hoping to name, train and exalt her today and I don't like Exalting dragons nameless...

54070307_350.png

She is very pretty... maybe she doesn't want to go server Glittermom and just wants to stay in my lair for longer.
smallest_caesin_sig_by_bananaflavoredshroom_ddci9jd.png
@shadowyn you can’t name dragons that are on the auction house
@shadowyn you can’t name dragons that are on the auction house
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Oooo, I thought I took her off, thank you
Oooo, I thought I took her off, thank you
smallest_caesin_sig_by_bananaflavoredshroom_ddci9jd.png