Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire emblem heroes
1 2 ... 643 644 645 646 647 ... 702 703
@Clarinetosaurus
I love how our Julius' are designed for completely different things; yours a physical tank when need be, and mine, a pure magic tank. He's such a versatile unit! :D

@Clarinetosaurus
I love how our Julius' are designed for completely different things; yours a physical tank when need be, and mine, a pure magic tank. He's such a versatile unit! :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@Alvis Definitely! I always love seeing how other people build their units and how different they can be, especially the ones with more balanced stats like Julius.

Yours would almost certainly tank my entire mage team of course. I don't think I'd ever want to face him! haha
@Alvis Definitely! I always love seeing how other people build their units and how different they can be, especially the ones with more balanced stats like Julius.

Yours would almost certainly tank my entire mage team of course. I don't think I'd ever want to face him! haha
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Oh bless, my Myrrh is +10 at last! :D

@alvis @clarinetosaurus

Wow! Look at those Julius’s! I’m always surprised by the builds and units I see around here, and it’s definitely fun to see some Julius love. He almost seems like the magical equivalent of Lukas, cause they both can be built to either tank their respective attack type better than almost anyone else in the game, or they can be built as respectable duel tanks
Oh bless, my Myrrh is +10 at last! :D

@alvis @clarinetosaurus

Wow! Look at those Julius’s! I’m always surprised by the builds and units I see around here, and it’s definitely fun to see some Julius love. He almost seems like the magical equivalent of Lukas, cause they both can be built to either tank their respective attack type better than almost anyone else in the game, or they can be built as respectable duel tanks
Lewyn_updated2.gif
Ok so I got a Camilla, Eliwood, and F!Berkut in 21 orbs on the new Brave banner and I free summoned a Surtr on the daily revival banner. I'm not complaining about my luck I'm just baffled by how good it is???? And Eliwood is -atk but the rest of them has good IVs.
Ok so I got a Camilla, Eliwood, and F!Berkut in 21 orbs on the new Brave banner and I free summoned a Surtr on the daily revival banner. I'm not complaining about my luck I'm just baffled by how good it is???? And Eliwood is -atk but the rest of them has good IVs.
not related to FEH but still FE related I've been struggling on trying to dress up my Felix fandragon. I've been trying to go for his timeskip outfit but everything I've tried just don't go well together at all [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53509183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535092/53509183_350.png[/img] [/url] this is him
not related to FEH but still FE related

I've been struggling on trying to dress up my Felix fandragon. I've been trying to go for his timeskip outfit but everything I've tried just don't go well together at all

53509183_350.png

this is him
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@KandieDrifloonie - I took a shot at it but man the color of his coat just does not exist on fr.
Felix

Sapphire mage coat might look better? And you can use any sword you want since it doesn’t change much.
@KandieDrifloonie - I took a shot at it but man the color of his coat just does not exist on fr.
Felix

Sapphire mage coat might look better? And you can use any sword you want since it doesn’t change much.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
@Hummbirds
ngl I'm very confused as to what's going on there's too many items on there at once
@Hummbirds
ngl I'm very confused as to what's going on there's too many items on there at once
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Hummbirds FELIX (eye emoji) oh he's a Good Lad. I keep planning fan dragons for the entire Blue Lions house but I have!! no money and no space. [emoji=gaoler sad size=1] Edit: I can't read and thought he was yours lol. It's a great outfit though!!
@Hummbirds
FELIX (eye emoji) oh he's a Good Lad. I keep planning fan dragons for the entire Blue Lions house but I have!! no money and no space.

Edit: I can't read and thought he was yours lol. It's a great outfit though!!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/359952114543362049/614028545626341386/Screenshot_20190822-112940_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg[/img] HE ONLY COST ME 4 ORBS HE IS DONE AAA
Screenshot_20190822-112940_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.jpg
HE ONLY COST ME 4 ORBS HE IS DONE AAA
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders
Congrats on the +10 Innes, he looks wonderful! :D
@Foxofwonders
Congrats on the +10 Innes, he looks wonderful! :D

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png