Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 550 551 552 553 554 ... 706 707
@Decaffeinated
Lore is the written!

Entakah was hatched in a lush forest in the Wind region. Her parents
belonged to a cheerful family of many, many children, living in trees to make use of their camouflage. Her childhood was a happy time, filled with the usual minor injuries, moral lessons, and games of pretend with siblings. As she got a little older, she fell in love with the chocolate her family grew on the trees. She began to learn from her parents how to make chocolate truffles and other delectable desserts. Unfortunately for her family, however, the world is always changing.
When Entakah was a teenager, Gaolers were released into the world. The icy
wind that came with their arrival reached the cocoa trees of her family, withering them. Her family, connected to the trees and used to a warm climate, withered with the trees. Her parents were the first to die. Entakah watched her family wither, lucky- or unlucky- enough to survive longer than the rest. Shivering in the cold wind, she sang a soft farewell to her fallen family and lost livelihood, gathering a few trinkets and leaving the ice behind.
Of course, she wasn’t unaffected by the cold. She spent the first week or
three of her journey trembling at every breeze, still feeling the chills in her heart and wings. Eventually, she found her way to the border between the Windswept Plateau and the Sea of a Thousand Currents, collapsing at the base of a tree. She slept for a long time, the seawater lapping gently at her tail. It was surprisingly warm, especially compared to the ice, and it slowly lulled her from fitful, nightmare-filled slumber to a dreamless, calm rest.
When she awoke, she smiled one last time at the Plateau that she had lived
in, and slipped into the water. She was lucky enough to find herself in a kelp forest that reminded her of home. Befriending the small crabs that lived among the brown algae (another name for kelp!), she built a memorial to her family in her newfound home. The only writing on it reads, An accident froze us all, but the kindness of the sea will melt what remains.
@Decaffeinated
Lore is the written!

Entakah was hatched in a lush forest in the Wind region. Her parents
belonged to a cheerful family of many, many children, living in trees to make use of their camouflage. Her childhood was a happy time, filled with the usual minor injuries, moral lessons, and games of pretend with siblings. As she got a little older, she fell in love with the chocolate her family grew on the trees. She began to learn from her parents how to make chocolate truffles and other delectable desserts. Unfortunately for her family, however, the world is always changing.
When Entakah was a teenager, Gaolers were released into the world. The icy
wind that came with their arrival reached the cocoa trees of her family, withering them. Her family, connected to the trees and used to a warm climate, withered with the trees. Her parents were the first to die. Entakah watched her family wither, lucky- or unlucky- enough to survive longer than the rest. Shivering in the cold wind, she sang a soft farewell to her fallen family and lost livelihood, gathering a few trinkets and leaving the ice behind.
Of course, she wasn’t unaffected by the cold. She spent the first week or
three of her journey trembling at every breeze, still feeling the chills in her heart and wings. Eventually, she found her way to the border between the Windswept Plateau and the Sea of a Thousand Currents, collapsing at the base of a tree. She slept for a long time, the seawater lapping gently at her tail. It was surprisingly warm, especially compared to the ice, and it slowly lulled her from fitful, nightmare-filled slumber to a dreamless, calm rest.
When she awoke, she smiled one last time at the Plateau that she had lived
in, and slipped into the water. She was lucky enough to find herself in a kelp forest that reminded her of home. Befriending the small crabs that lived among the brown algae (another name for kelp!), she built a memorial to her family in her newfound home. The only writing on it reads, An accident froze us all, but the kindness of the sea will melt what remains.
@decaffeinated Here lol. I had the idea already and as I said will be connected to the artist boyo! I realize the story is mostly about him, but I'll try to individualize her more at a later time

The first time she saw him, he was a mess. He was hunched in a dimly lit shack, the windows completely blacked out. The interior was totally coated in dark ink, including the dragon himself. His feathers were stained with the coal-coloured ooze. Dark shapes surrounded him, scurrying about and acting almost affectionately towards the dull eyed dragon.

His pupils were mere dots when she opened the door. When was the last time he had seen the sunlight? He left the shack without a question, almost as if in a daze. Her noxious coralclimber scuttled from her shoulder to meet the new dragon. He stared, mesmerized by the colours on the small creature. She smiled, "You like it?"

He blinked, eyes already more alert, "Oh? Yes. Very much so. Its charming, magnificent really."

She beamed and held out a claw for her little coral climber. It returned to her shoulder, watching the stained coatl. She shuffled her feet, "I heard there was a talented artist living here. I didn't expect…"

"This?" He grinned. It felt weird; it had been so long.

She nodded, "Yes, though you're certainly charming. I think I saw some of your creations though- they looked different that I expected."

His gaze darkened and he looked off into a nearby field, "Yes. Things changed a while back. They have changed again for the better though it seems," he smiled again, this time at her familiar. It squawked at him softly and leapt over. She looked in surprise, watching it scurry up the inky artist and coo. 

"They seem to like you," she giggled.

He blinked, smiling vaguely at the fascinating creature on his shoulder, "I like them too. You're nice too," he winked at her. 

She laughed nervously, "Well I actually came to ask if you'd like to travel with me. I'm on my way to a clan in the depths of the Gladekeeper's realm."

"Gladekeeper," he mumbled, gaze growing distant. "The jungle?"

She nodded, and he smiled, "I'd love to go there. It would be a delightful place for my drakelings to roam!"

She looked with a grimace at the hut with its melting ink creatures, "Oh."

"Oh not them. Though I should put them to rest. It's long past due I'd say," he trailed off softly. "I'll just be a moment," he turned back to the shed then looked back, "What was your name..?"

"Shine," she smiled. He was quite the dragon, and she looked forward to understanding just how his mind worked.
@decaffeinated Here lol. I had the idea already and as I said will be connected to the artist boyo! I realize the story is mostly about him, but I'll try to individualize her more at a later time

The first time she saw him, he was a mess. He was hunched in a dimly lit shack, the windows completely blacked out. The interior was totally coated in dark ink, including the dragon himself. His feathers were stained with the coal-coloured ooze. Dark shapes surrounded him, scurrying about and acting almost affectionately towards the dull eyed dragon.

His pupils were mere dots when she opened the door. When was the last time he had seen the sunlight? He left the shack without a question, almost as if in a daze. Her noxious coralclimber scuttled from her shoulder to meet the new dragon. He stared, mesmerized by the colours on the small creature. She smiled, "You like it?"

He blinked, eyes already more alert, "Oh? Yes. Very much so. Its charming, magnificent really."

She beamed and held out a claw for her little coral climber. It returned to her shoulder, watching the stained coatl. She shuffled her feet, "I heard there was a talented artist living here. I didn't expect…"

"This?" He grinned. It felt weird; it had been so long.

She nodded, "Yes, though you're certainly charming. I think I saw some of your creations though- they looked different that I expected."

His gaze darkened and he looked off into a nearby field, "Yes. Things changed a while back. They have changed again for the better though it seems," he smiled again, this time at her familiar. It squawked at him softly and leapt over. She looked in surprise, watching it scurry up the inky artist and coo. 

"They seem to like you," she giggled.

He blinked, smiling vaguely at the fascinating creature on his shoulder, "I like them too. You're nice too," he winked at her. 

She laughed nervously, "Well I actually came to ask if you'd like to travel with me. I'm on my way to a clan in the depths of the Gladekeeper's realm."

"Gladekeeper," he mumbled, gaze growing distant. "The jungle?"

She nodded, and he smiled, "I'd love to go there. It would be a delightful place for my drakelings to roam!"

She looked with a grimace at the hut with its melting ink creatures, "Oh."

"Oh not them. Though I should put them to rest. It's long past due I'd say," he trailed off softly. "I'll just be a moment," he turned back to the shed then looked back, "What was your name..?"

"Shine," she smiled. He was quite the dragon, and she looked forward to understanding just how his mind worked.
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
@QueenSairai I love your piece, it's just the right amount of bittersweet [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm really glad she's going to a home, the poor thing's been claimed and forgotten about more times than I can recall. @sp580s That's perfectly fine, don't worry! I'll send her in a moment ^-^
@QueenSairai I love your piece, it's just the right amount of bittersweet I'm really glad she's going to a home, the poor thing's been claimed and forgotten about more times than I can recall.

@sp580s That's perfectly fine, don't worry! I'll send her in a moment ^-^
Hello everyone! First off, I've updated the listings! Expect more dragons soon ^-^ Secondly: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] The blossom pair hasn't wegged us ;) That's all for now! Please have a lovely day [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=1]@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector @SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual @Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks @Alew @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267 @xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6 @Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11 @Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris @SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin @Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex @AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd @Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu @FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil @MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo @septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama @InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal @UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon @ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio @nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment @magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos @Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel @onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture @IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel @monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka @Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15 @ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears @Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel @ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton @GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies @arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813 @Anellas @QueenRed @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw @NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @SaphireKat @Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden @FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD @Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau @EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove @GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe @WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12 @Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @cvthedral @Selah @daisiology @Aontacht @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang @Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity @StilinskiSpark @Knoxxi @Oyasumii @Pluto248 @BleuSkorpeon @MoonSun18 @MiniCrisps @Continlula @LuckiesSuper @SassmasterMaxie @Eliriel @0moonjay0 @Starofsorrow @InfernalShepherd @emkily @GalaPyre @Dartrix @0moonjay0 @SallyJane @Rosekitten @CoyoteFlowers @Hyzenthlaay @sp580s @NatureReclaimed @Lynz[/size]
Hello everyone! First off, I've updated the listings! Expect more dragons soon ^-^

Secondly:
3healthy_0dead.png

The blossom pair hasn't wegged us ;)

That's all for now! Please have a lovely day

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual
@Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks
@Alew @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks
@SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @QueenRed @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @SaphireKat
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
@Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau
@EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove
@GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe
@WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12
@Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @cvthedral @Selah
@daisiology @Aontacht @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang
@Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity
@StilinskiSpark @Knoxxi @Oyasumii @Pluto248 @BleuSkorpeon @MoonSun18 @MiniCrisps @Continlula @LuckiesSuper
@SassmasterMaxie @Eliriel @0moonjay0 @Starofsorrow
@InfernalShepherd @emkily @GalaPyre @Dartrix @0moonjay0 @SallyJane @Rosekitten @CoyoteFlowers @Hyzenthlaay @sp580s @NatureReclaimed @Lynz
Yay!

(Also, I'm back from my smol random no warning hiatus. I'll be getting that Lamp lore out in a second.)

@Decaffeinated Y'know what, have the other part I wrote. I'll post the next two bits soon. <3

Link to the other part
~~~

After 5 days filled with questions from Fortuna, the group finally left the ruins of the town. Lamp’s happy demeanor returned. She was excited, she had never left the town before! Her boss wouldn’t let her. The group traveled for a week before reaching a town. In that week, Lamp was discovering all kinds of new, different, exciting things! Like bees. Lamp decided she didn’t like bees after being stung by one (But in the bee’s defence, she was trying to eat it). But ants were cool (and tasty)! When the group arrived at the town, they set off to find some more food. Fortuna started to stare at a stand selling meat and Lamp noticed. ”She must want some. I can get it for her! She’s been so nice to me.” Lamp started to creep the side of the stand when Fortuna noticed her.

“Lamp.. What are you doing?”

Lamp only glanced at Fortuna and continued to sneak around the stand. “It looked like you wanted some of that food so I was going to get it for you.”

“And how were you going to do that? You have no money.”

“Uh, I was going to kill that dragon selling it, duh,” Lamp said like it was obvious. She had stopped moving by now and was fully looking at Fortuna

Fortuna and Zabuza stared at her (Zabuza only staring for a moment and then face palming) before dragging Lamp away from the stand. Fortuna was incredibly confused. “Wh- Why What? No! Why would you do that!?”

Zabuza jumped into the conversation. “Fortuna! Calm down. I can.. Explain,” he took a deep breath. “One day, while coming back from a raid-,” Zabuza glanced up at Fortuna to see her reaction to the “raid” bit. She still looked confused. “-some of the boss’ guys found an unhatched egg on the path. Nest looked pretty abandoned so they brought it back to the base. Boss decided to keep the egg and raise it. Lamp was that egg.”

Zabuza glanced at Lamp now. She wasn’t looking at him or Fortuna. She was looking at the shop stands. Was she nervous about how Fortuna would react? Zabuza didn’t know.

“As you can probably tell, Boss wasn’t the best father.. He taught Lamp how to kill. Had her train everyday. He said he was going to make her the “Perfect Assassin”. Don’t know how she turned out so.. Cheery, though,” Fortuna kept glancing at Lamp. Lamp was still looking at the stands. “I don’t think she really gets that killing other dragons is bad. She grew up in an environment where killing was normal.”

“Wow. I- I didn’t know.. I’m sorry, Lamp,”

“...”

“And I guess we should tell you, killing other dragons is very bad. It’s not a thing that n-” Fortuna stopped. She was going to say “It’s not a thing that normal dragons do regularly,” but that didn’t seem right. “It’s not a thing that other dragons do regularly. You should just avoid killing dragons most of the time. I guess it’s okay if it’s in self defense.. But any other time don’t kill. Got that, Lamp?”

“...”

“Lamp?”

“...”

“Lamp!”

Lamp tore her gaze away from the stands. “Huh? What, Fortuna?”

Fortuna deadpanned. “Did, did you hear anything I just said?”

“Wait, you were talking?”
~~~

559 words.
Yay!

(Also, I'm back from my smol random no warning hiatus. I'll be getting that Lamp lore out in a second.)

@Decaffeinated Y'know what, have the other part I wrote. I'll post the next two bits soon. <3

Link to the other part
~~~

After 5 days filled with questions from Fortuna, the group finally left the ruins of the town. Lamp’s happy demeanor returned. She was excited, she had never left the town before! Her boss wouldn’t let her. The group traveled for a week before reaching a town. In that week, Lamp was discovering all kinds of new, different, exciting things! Like bees. Lamp decided she didn’t like bees after being stung by one (But in the bee’s defence, she was trying to eat it). But ants were cool (and tasty)! When the group arrived at the town, they set off to find some more food. Fortuna started to stare at a stand selling meat and Lamp noticed. ”She must want some. I can get it for her! She’s been so nice to me.” Lamp started to creep the side of the stand when Fortuna noticed her.

“Lamp.. What are you doing?”

Lamp only glanced at Fortuna and continued to sneak around the stand. “It looked like you wanted some of that food so I was going to get it for you.”

“And how were you going to do that? You have no money.”

“Uh, I was going to kill that dragon selling it, duh,” Lamp said like it was obvious. She had stopped moving by now and was fully looking at Fortuna

Fortuna and Zabuza stared at her (Zabuza only staring for a moment and then face palming) before dragging Lamp away from the stand. Fortuna was incredibly confused. “Wh- Why What? No! Why would you do that!?”

Zabuza jumped into the conversation. “Fortuna! Calm down. I can.. Explain,” he took a deep breath. “One day, while coming back from a raid-,” Zabuza glanced up at Fortuna to see her reaction to the “raid” bit. She still looked confused. “-some of the boss’ guys found an unhatched egg on the path. Nest looked pretty abandoned so they brought it back to the base. Boss decided to keep the egg and raise it. Lamp was that egg.”

Zabuza glanced at Lamp now. She wasn’t looking at him or Fortuna. She was looking at the shop stands. Was she nervous about how Fortuna would react? Zabuza didn’t know.

“As you can probably tell, Boss wasn’t the best father.. He taught Lamp how to kill. Had her train everyday. He said he was going to make her the “Perfect Assassin”. Don’t know how she turned out so.. Cheery, though,” Fortuna kept glancing at Lamp. Lamp was still looking at the stands. “I don’t think she really gets that killing other dragons is bad. She grew up in an environment where killing was normal.”

“Wow. I- I didn’t know.. I’m sorry, Lamp,”

“...”

“And I guess we should tell you, killing other dragons is very bad. It’s not a thing that n-” Fortuna stopped. She was going to say “It’s not a thing that normal dragons do regularly,” but that didn’t seem right. “It’s not a thing that other dragons do regularly. You should just avoid killing dragons most of the time. I guess it’s okay if it’s in self defense.. But any other time don’t kill. Got that, Lamp?”

“...”

“Lamp?”

“...”

“Lamp!”

Lamp tore her gaze away from the stands. “Huh? What, Fortuna?”

Fortuna deadpanned. “Did, did you hear anything I just said?”

“Wait, you were talking?”
~~~

559 words.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@Decaffeinated can i claim Falea, please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53894817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538949/53894817_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated

can i claim Falea, please

53894817_350.png
22042.png
@Decaffeinated Can I reserve this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54156986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541570/54156986_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated
Can I reserve this girl?

54156986_350.png
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
@Decaffeinated Could I reserve her please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54402230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544023/54402230_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated
Could I reserve her please?

54402230_350.png
@Decaffeinated [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54286537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542866/54286537_350.png[/img] [/url] May I post a claim on this boy please?
@Decaffeinated

54286537_350.png

May I post a claim on this boy please?
rPflwkH.png
@Decaffeinated I'd like to claim this girl, please! ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48096757] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480968/48096757_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated I'd like to claim this girl, please! ^^

48096757_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 550 551 552 553 554 ... 706 707