Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey’s Raffle Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I won last week. There's just so many people who participate, I wouldn't enter expecting to ever win, I'd just see it as a nice thing that might happen.
I won last week. There's just so many people who participate, I wouldn't enter expecting to ever win, I'd just see it as a nice thing that might happen.
wMXAg3w.png
Usually I buy ten tickets, sometimes a few more if I feel like it. I've won once with I think fifteen tickets
Usually I buy ten tickets, sometimes a few more if I feel like it. I've won once with I think fifteen tickets
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
Thanks to everyone for your responses! @AntiFerret: I know this is dumb of me, but I didn’t even know that there was a list of winners! Where do I find that?
Thanks to everyone for your responses! @AntiFerret: I know this is dumb of me, but I didn’t even know that there was a list of winners! Where do I find that?
I've won an egg once after buying I think 35 tickets. I spread my tickets out through the week and maybe pick up 5 one day, 10 another, and just kind of switch between those two amounts.
I've won an egg once after buying I think 35 tickets. I spread my tickets out through the week and maybe pick up 5 one day, 10 another, and just kind of switch between those two amounts.
10 tickets every week, still yet to win anything.
I buy at least one and up to 100 tickets per week! I won something once, a fire egg which I hatched and then exalted the ugly bab :v Should have just sold it, oh well.
I buy at least one and up to 100 tickets per week! I won something once, a fire egg which I hatched and then exalted the ugly bab :v Should have just sold it, oh well.
Ijust got 10 tickets, i like that net apparel for my coliseum dragon!
Ijust got 10 tickets, i like that net apparel for my coliseum dragon!
Iv'e bought 5 every week ever since it came out and never won anything.

No point in spending more as the chance of winning is virtually zero :p
Iv'e bought 5 every week ever since it came out and never won anything.

No point in spending more as the chance of winning is virtually zero :p
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
i've won... i think twice? i definitely won some scatterscrolls one time, and i think something else another time? idk , i can't remember what it was

but yeah, the idea behind roundsey is it's a treasure sink to combat inflation in the treasure economy
i've won... i think twice? i definitely won some scatterscrolls one time, and i think something else another time? idk , i can't remember what it was

but yeah, the idea behind roundsey is it's a treasure sink to combat inflation in the treasure economy
+2 hours server time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7