Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Snowboarding
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Kikatzu
Hey! I was waiting for someone from water to pick a huge load up and didn't have room to un-den it, then I got caught up in mercenary work. XD I'll send your dragons over in a moment!
@Kikatzu
Hey! I was waiting for someone from water to pick a huge load up and didn't have room to un-den it, then I got caught up in mercenary work. XD I'll send your dragons over in a moment!
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@RK800

Its all good, I figured I'd send out a reminder as I wasn't on much after rollover excitement had passed, lol.
@RK800

Its all good, I figured I'd send out a reminder as I wasn't on much after rollover excitement had passed, lol.
Hey fam I'm sorry I'm sending you a ping, @Crowbot but I'm going to be going camping early Tuesday morning! And I wanted to make sure you were ready for your dragons back! <3
Hey fam I'm sorry I'm sending you a ping, @Crowbot but I'm going to be going camping early Tuesday morning! And I wanted to make sure you were ready for your dragons back! <3
ymZicZ5.pnggBEXKJZ.gif33m371j.jpggBEXKJZ.gif
@HadesHeartbreak thanks for the heads up! when fr time are you able to send them?
@HadesHeartbreak thanks for the heads up! when fr time are you able to send them?
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@Tserin @jbapple I can't see my name on the spreadsheet at all after filling out a form?? ;-;
@Tserin @jbapple I can't see my name on the spreadsheet at all after filling out a form?? ;-;
gu5ClSA.pngXxqDwGq.pnggu5ClSA.png
@Pebz sometimes google forms are weird, I don't see you on the sheet either. (sometimes if your internet speed drops right when trying to form it fails to give us data. The signup link for hatchie boarding is here.

Then your name should appear on hatchie boarders let me know if it doesn't with the info you were trying to send and I can see if I can force google into working.

thanks for wanting to be a sitter

@Pebz sometimes google forms are weird, I don't see you on the sheet either. (sometimes if your internet speed drops right when trying to form it fails to give us data. The signup link for hatchie boarding is here.

Then your name should appear on hatchie boarders let me know if it doesn't with the info you were trying to send and I can see if I can force google into working.

thanks for wanting to be a sitter

@jbapple not a problem! :D

I'm on the sheet now but I have no privileges to edit my status :/
@jbapple not a problem! :D

I'm on the sheet now but I have no privileges to edit my status :/
gu5ClSA.pngXxqDwGq.pnggu5ClSA.png
@Crowbot I can do PAs if you're down for it fam? Just so that way you can pick em up at your liesure haha
@Crowbot I can do PAs if you're down for it fam? Just so that way you can pick em up at your liesure haha
ymZicZ5.pnggBEXKJZ.gif33m371j.jpggBEXKJZ.gif
@HadesHeartbreak pa's are good for me! 2-treasure please though, or i might record them wrongly ^^
@HadesHeartbreak pa's are good for me! 2-treasure please though, or i might record them wrongly ^^
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@Alanon @DarkWolf133 @tournesol @MintTangle @Dysprosium @bellzan @Zivo [s]I am up and ready to receive boarded dragons I will be online today until 20:00 FR or so If you hover over my avatar, it will show my status, I will be updating it hourly Feel free to Ping or PM me to double check o/[/s] Heading to bed, will be back around 03:00 - 10:00 FR Feel free to set up PAs or CRs before then / ping me / pm me in the meantime o/" [emoji=snowflake size=1] Thank you for boarding! \o/ [emoji=snowflake size=1]
@Alanon @DarkWolf133 @tournesol @MintTangle @Dysprosium @bellzan @Zivo

I am up and ready to receive boarded dragons
I will be online today until 20:00 FR or so

If you hover over my avatar, it will show my status, I will be updating it hourly
Feel free to Ping or PM me to double check o/

Heading to bed, will be back around 03:00 - 10:00 FR
Feel free to set up PAs or CRs before then / ping me / pm me in the meantime o/"

Thank you for boarding! \o/
Xolsp7O.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26