Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Snowboarding
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[list][*]Please [b]ping me[/b] with your prize choices. [*]You are only eligible to win one prize. [*]List your prizes in order of most to least desired, with the amount chosen being the place you've been pulled in. For example, if you're #3, you should pick three prizes. If you're #7, you should pick seven prizes, and so on. [*]If you do not respond with your prize choices within 24 hours of this post, your ticket will be discarded and another user will be drawn instead.[/list] [rule] [center][size=6]Round 2[/size][/center] [rule] [indent]1. @Chrisondra 2. @Tinytalkingtina 3. @furiouswolf 4. @SimFeetUnder 5. @Tropickle 6. @chatoyant 7. @Redsparrow
  • Please ping me with your prize choices.
  • You are only eligible to win one prize.
  • List your prizes in order of most to least desired, with the amount chosen being the place you've been pulled in. For example, if you're #3, you should pick three prizes. If you're #7, you should pick seven prizes, and so on.
  • If you do not respond with your prize choices within 24 hours of this post, your ticket will be discarded and another user will be drawn instead.

Round 2

Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

YaY! Thanks!

1. Praying to RNG
@Tserin

YaY! Thanks!

1. Praying to RNG
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@Tserin

Cool, thanks for running this guys!

1.Praying to RNG
2.Sunset Prophet
3.Murder Birds
4.Wintertide Voyager
5.Angel of Ice
6.Shopping Spree
7.Pride Silks

@Tserin

Cool, thanks for running this guys!

1.Praying to RNG
2.Sunset Prophet
3.Murder Birds
4.Wintertide Voyager
5.Angel of Ice
6.Shopping Spree
7.Pride Silks

9Nrh39n.png
@Tserin

1. Wintertide Voyager
2. Angel of Ice
3. Pride Silks
4. Praying to RNG
5. Shopping Spree
6. Murder Birds

thank you!
@Tserin

1. Wintertide Voyager
2. Angel of Ice
3. Pride Silks
4. Praying to RNG
5. Shopping Spree
6. Murder Birds

thank you!
fzww6al.png
@Tserin

1. Wintertide Voyager
2. Murder Birds

Thank you!
@Tserin

1. Wintertide Voyager
2. Murder Birds

Thank you!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tserin Woo!

praying to rng, wintertide voyager, murder birds, pride silks
@Tserin Woo!

praying to rng, wintertide voyager, murder birds, pride silks
@Tserin

Praying to RNG
Wintertide Voyager
Silver Seraph Jewelry
Crimson Silks
Murder Birds
@Tserin

Praying to RNG
Wintertide Voyager
Silver Seraph Jewelry
Crimson Silks
Murder Birds
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Fawkesian
Looks like there was one no response in this round, and only one prize left, so I've drawn you as the final winner and will be sending you the 5 prismatic tokens!
@Fawkesian
Looks like there was one no response in this round, and only one prize left, so I've drawn you as the final winner and will be sending you the 5 prismatic tokens!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

oh, thank you so much! it's been great working with y'all over the past month ^^
@Tserin

oh, thank you so much! it's been great working with y'all over the past month ^^
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26