Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Snowboarding
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Hi everyone! First off, thank you so much for all the space you offered us for this battle. We may not have won, but we were close the entire time and we couldn't have had that chance without you, and we appreciate each and every one of you who helped us out [emoji=heart] We had over [b]10,000[/b] spaces offered, and while we were only able to fill half of them in the short window we had, you all helped us out a huge amount! Your tickets should now be added to the main OOF raffle, so expect a ping there soon when we're ready for everyone to check their tickets! I'll be drawing the boarder-only raffle now, so this is the last ping you'll be getting from me unless you've won something. [rule] [list][*]Please [b]ping me[/b] with your prize choices. [*]You are only eligible to win one prize. [*]List your prizes in order of most to least desired, with the amount chosen being the place you've been pulled in. For example, if you're #3, you should pick three prizes. If you're #7, you should pick seven prizes, and so on. [*]If you do not respond with your prize choices within 24 hours of this post, your ticket will be discarded and another user will be drawn instead.[/list] [rule] [center][size=6]Round 1[/size][/center] [rule] [indent]1. @Reven 2. @SpicyTunaRoll 3. @eliriel 4. @Firefirebert 5. @Brokko 6. @Goldia 7. @CaptainChompers 8. @EmeraldSkye 9. @wavepool 10. @lesen
Hi everyone! First off, thank you so much for all the space you offered us for this battle. We may not have won, but we were close the entire time and we couldn't have had that chance without you, and we appreciate each and every one of you who helped us out We had over 10,000 spaces offered, and while we were only able to fill half of them in the short window we had, you all helped us out a huge amount!

Your tickets should now be added to the main OOF raffle, so expect a ping there soon when we're ready for everyone to check their tickets! I'll be drawing the boarder-only raffle now, so this is the last ping you'll be getting from me unless you've won something.

• Please ping me with your prize choices.
  • You are only eligible to win one prize.
  • List your prizes in order of most to least desired, with the amount chosen being the place you've been pulled in. For example, if you're #3, you should pick three prizes. If you're #7, you should pick seven prizes, and so on.
  • If you do not respond with your prize choices within 24 hours of this post, your ticket will be discarded and another user will be drawn instead.

Round 1

Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1. Mass Hatch.
2. Eternal Winter
3. Build a Bog
4. Fresh Raptor
5. Song of the Sea
6. Danger Fish
7. Praying to RNG
8. Wintertide Voyager.

@Tserin

Thank you ice for a very fun experience with boarding! I worked with only a handful of you but all of the ones I did were amazing.

1. Mass Hatch.
2. Eternal Winter
3. Build a Bog
4. Fresh Raptor
5. Song of the Sea
6. Danger Fish
7. Praying to RNG
8. Wintertide Voyager.

@Tserin

Thank you ice for a very fun experience with boarding! I worked with only a handful of you but all of the ones I did were amazing.

@tserin
thank you!

1. Eternal Winter
2. Song of the Sea
3. Danger Fish
4. Mass Hatch
5. Build A Bog
6. Fresh Raptor
7. Sepia Dreams
8. Pride Silks
9. Snow Fae
10. Praying to RNG
@tserin
thank you!

1. Eternal Winter
2. Song of the Sea
3. Danger Fish
4. Mass Hatch
5. Build A Bog
6. Fresh Raptor
7. Sepia Dreams
8. Pride Silks
9. Snow Fae
10. Praying to RNG
Us7hURQ.png
@Tserin

I had a great time boarding/throwing dragons at you guys! I'll definitely do it again next time!

1. Fresh Raptor
2. Mass Hatch
@Tserin

I had a great time boarding/throwing dragons at you guys! I'll definitely do it again next time!

1. Fresh Raptor
2. Mass Hatch
vj20zMo.jpg
@Tserin
yay!!

1. Fresh raptor
2.mass hatch
3.build a bog
@Tserin
yay!!

1. Fresh raptor
2.mass hatch
3.build a bog
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
@Tserin

Thank you! :D

1. Eternal Winter
@Tserin

Thank you! :D

1. Eternal Winter
45Pathc.png
@Tserin - yay, thank you!!

Boooo that the Ice Sprite has already gone - that's the one I wanted most! *sigh* one day...

Meanwhile, I'll choose:
1- Mass Hatch
2- Song of the Sea
3- Snow Fae
4- Wintertide Voyager
5- Sepia Dreams
6- Murder Birds

Can't complain about any of those!

@Tserin - yay, thank you!!

Boooo that the Ice Sprite has already gone - that's the one I wanted most! *sigh* one day...

Meanwhile, I'll choose:
1- Mass Hatch
2- Song of the Sea
3- Snow Fae
4- Wintertide Voyager
5- Sepia Dreams
6- Murder Birds

Can't complain about any of those!

Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Tserin

Thanks so much! My choices are:

1. Eternal Winter
2. Song of the Sea
3. Fresh Raptor
4. Mass Hatch
@Tserin

Thanks so much! My choices are:

1. Eternal Winter
2. Song of the Sea
3. Fresh Raptor
4. Mass Hatch