Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 161
@CoyotePawz
But of course but Andre is the pink Gaoler below Poesidon. Would you like the one known as Ludwik? Which appears to be the one you're asking for? *Names are listed above a dragon rather than below them, this is stated above each section of the Orphanage in blue*

@Vultur
I'll send him over soon ^^
@CoyotePawz
But of course but Andre is the pink Gaoler below Poesidon. Would you like the one known as Ludwik? Which appears to be the one you're asking for? *Names are listed above a dragon rather than below them, this is stated above each section of the Orphanage in blue*

@Vultur
I'll send him over soon ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa Ah yes, Ludwic! So sorry, I didn’t realize >.< I would love to adopt him!
@Catrisa Ah yes, Ludwic! So sorry, I didn’t realize >.< I would love to adopt him!
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
Meena is so pretty, she looks like a strawberry! I’d name her Fresa which is strawberry in Spanish. Can I reserve her and grab her tonight when I upgrade my lair and have space?
Meena is so pretty, she looks like a strawberry! I’d name her Fresa which is strawberry in Spanish. Can I reserve her and grab her tonight when I upgrade my lair and have space?
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
@Atropine
Hey there, one of Catrisa's cousins here and I noticed it's been awhile since you asked for Pearl. If you're still interested in her we just need a name and I'll send her over soon. If you'd like you can also keep her name as Pearl.
@Atropine
Hey there, one of Catrisa's cousins here and I noticed it's been awhile since you asked for Pearl. If you're still interested in her we just need a name and I'll send her over soon. If you'd like you can also keep her name as Pearl.
@CoyotePawz
Sounds good, I'll have him sent your way soon ^^

@AvengerofSquids
But of course, I'll place her on hold for you straight away ^^
@CoyotePawz
Sounds good, I'll have him sent your way soon ^^

@AvengerofSquids
But of course, I'll place her on hold for you straight away ^^
@IvaShanok

Sorry! Life is hectic. Yeah, ill take a cousin!
@IvaShanok

Sorry! Life is hectic. Yeah, ill take a cousin!
@Catrisa - I'm listed for another pair's pinglist, but I'd absolutely love to devote my heart to Helena, if that's alright ;-; She's so precious [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54061652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540617/54061652_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to name her Asterope :D I think it's very fitting for her!
@Catrisa - I'm listed for another pair's pinglist, but I'd absolutely love to devote my heart to Helena, if that's alright ;-; She's so precious

54061652_350.png

I'd like to name her Asterope :D I think it's very fitting for her!
SgaIQc3.png
@Atropine
Completely understandable, we still have Pearl for you and I feel like I've been unclear.

We're simply asking for you to name Pearl before we send her over. It's part of the Hatchery's protocol so all hatchlings are named upon adoption. What would you like to call her?
@Atropine
Completely understandable, we still have Pearl for you and I feel like I've been unclear.

We're simply asking for you to name Pearl before we send her over. It's part of the Hatchery's protocol so all hatchlings are named upon adoption. What would you like to call her?
@Fresa
Sounds great, I'll send her over soon ^^
@Fresa
Sounds great, I'll send her over soon ^^
Sorry, I can take my dragon now! Her name will be Fresa
Sorry, I can take my dragon now! Her name will be Fresa
Looking for fandragons! DreamSMP, Attack on Titan, Detroit: Become Human and more!
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 160 161