Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 161
@Espoir Of course, I'll send them over soon.... Are you sure you requested the right dergs though? Kamiria is definitely a girl, as can be seen here. The names or codenames of each derg are listed above them instead of below as can be seen beneath each title's section in blue. Just making sure I'm sending you the right dergs is all ^^ Female Codename Kamaria 7/21/2019 [emoji=eliminate size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53771509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537716/53771509_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Codename Pearl 7/21/2019 [emoji=eliminate size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53771510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537716/53771510_350.png[/img] [/url] @Atropine I'll certainly consider it, she may have already been adopted but I'll need to wait for Espoir's response to be sure.
@Espoir
Of course, I'll send them over soon.... Are you sure you requested the right dergs though? Kamiria is definitely a girl, as can be seen here. The names or codenames of each derg are listed above them instead of below as can be seen beneath each title's section in blue. Just making sure I'm sending you the right dergs is all ^^

Female Codename Kamaria 7/21/2019

53771509_350.png

Female Codename Pearl 7/21/2019

53771510_350.png

@Atropine
I'll certainly consider it, she may have already been adopted but I'll need to wait for Espoir's response to be sure.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa

Oh shoot, i'm sorry, i thought it was the names above, hahaha, i think in that case i meant the Codenames Miroslav and Kamaria xD
@Catrisa

Oh shoot, i'm sorry, i thought it was the names above, hahaha, i think in that case i meant the Codenames Miroslav and Kamaria xD
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
Festive Favors- 8 Grab Bags Available
@Dragontamerstorm
@laurea
@Orrik
@Oralee
@Yoruseibaa
@Dracana
@AlvildaBright
@Li3los
@RaneInSpane
@nostalgicgalaxy
@Kekule
@AvengerofSquids
@MonsterInDark
@Ac3Kat17
@xxDoxxie
@sakushy
@SaintAvaritia
@SpanishBread
@Zerologist
@JourneyThePanda
@CrowLady
@kiaatje123

@Espoir
You got it, I'll send them over soon ^^

@Atropine
Pearl is still available, would you still like me to send her to you?
Festive Favors- 8 Grab Bags Available
@Dragontamerstorm
@laurea
@Orrik
@Oralee
@Yoruseibaa
@Dracana
@AlvildaBright
@Li3los
@RaneInSpane
@nostalgicgalaxy
@Kekule
@AvengerofSquids
@MonsterInDark
@Ac3Kat17
@xxDoxxie
@sakushy
@SaintAvaritia
@SpanishBread
@Zerologist
@JourneyThePanda
@CrowLady
@kiaatje123

@Espoir
You got it, I'll send them over soon ^^

@Atropine
Pearl is still available, would you still like me to send her to you?
May i have doretta and Abdülhamit, ill name them Vanessa and emerald
Humanity
May i have doretta and Abdülhamit, ill name them Vanessa and emerald
Humanity
@Aphspotatofan
Of course, I'll have them sent over soon ^^
@Aphspotatofan
Of course, I'll have them sent over soon ^^
@Catrisa
May I take the male code-named Miroslav (already named Jerix, though)? I've been looking for an earth flight representative and he fits the bill nicely. :)
Edit: I see Espoir already asked and thus the name. Sorry for the ping!
@Catrisa
May I take the male code-named Miroslav (already named Jerix, though)? I've been looking for an earth flight representative and he fits the bill nicely. :)
Edit: I see Espoir already asked and thus the name. Sorry for the ping!
FRT +3 | She/her/hers | ISTP
@Oralee
Apologies but he was just adopted, I was just getting around to updating the list ^^'

It's ok, the list was just updated and I'd be happy to add you to his parent's breeding list :)
@Oralee
Apologies but he was just adopted, I was just getting around to updating the list ^^'

It's ok, the list was just updated and I'd be happy to add you to his parent's breeding list :)
@Catrisa
Can I send off 7 gaoler babies to you? They're in my for sale tab. I really would like to make more room in my lair.
@Catrisa
Can I send off 7 gaoler babies to you? They're in my for sale tab. I really would like to make more room in my lair.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
Iwould love her!!
Iwould love her!!
@Catrisa I'd like to get 2 festive favor grab bags! How much would the total be?
@Catrisa I'd like to get 2 festive favor grab bags! How much would the total be?
G6ImtVd.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 161