Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
@Solvglod
I'll need a name for her before I send her ^^ If you'd like her to keep her Codename just let me know and I'll send her straight away ^_^
@Solvglod
I'll need a name for her before I send her ^^ If you'd like her to keep her Codename just let me know and I'll send her straight away ^_^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
Update- The 100 Tier for the Raffle has been unlocked!
Update- The 100 Tier for the Raffle has been unlocked!
@catrisa

Oh yeah I always forget that part ^-^' I'd like to name him Stjerne
@catrisa

Oh yeah I always forget that part ^-^' I'd like to name him Stjerne
Visit My Hatchery: The Wispwillow Hatchery
@Catrisa
Hi. Could I have Virginia, Haul, and Susanna? I would like to name them Orion, Cygnus, and Serpentine. And before I forget, fearless adventure.
@Catrisa
Hi. Could I have Virginia, Haul, and Susanna? I would like to name them Orion, Cygnus, and Serpentine. And before I forget, fearless adventure.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2480126][img]https://i.imgur.com/Dr0LRkz.png[/img][/url][/center]
Dr0LRkz.png
580.png 1167.png 5917.png 12733.pngDOTj3Yy.png
hatchery ♥ clan lore ♥ coli challenge ♥ dream dragons ♥ tim, he/they
@Catrisa Could I get 25 raffle entries
in treasure please?

(from the giving tree)
@Catrisa Could I get 25 raffle entries
in treasure please?

(from the giving tree)
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@Dragon000Draws
Sure, send payment whenever you're ready :) It can be in treasure, gems or through traded things.

Once payment has been accepted I'll place your tickets in the spreadsheet.

Edit: The spreadsheet has been updated and another tier has been unlocked thanks to your purchase ^_^
@Dragon000Draws
Sure, send payment whenever you're ready :) It can be in treasure, gems or through traded things.

Once payment has been accepted I'll place your tickets in the spreadsheet.

Edit: The spreadsheet has been updated and another tier has been unlocked thanks to your purchase ^_^
@IvaShanok I'd like to rent a Nature nest for my dragons Dew and Rain. Both are ready to breed and have my username in their bios

@Jestafication I'd like to rent a Lightning nest for my dragons SarahHawkins and LelandHawkins. Both are ready to breed and have my username in their bios
@IvaShanok I'd like to rent a Nature nest for my dragons Dew and Rain. Both are ready to breed and have my username in their bios

@Jestafication I'd like to rent a Lightning nest for my dragons SarahHawkins and LelandHawkins. Both are ready to breed and have my username in their bios
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Jestafication
Hi! I need 1 Lightning nest for my breeding pair (Glowing Abyss), with Sevim and Aptorian. Let me know if I can use one of your empty nests, please! :)
@Jestafication
Hi! I need 1 Lightning nest for my breeding pair (Glowing Abyss), with Sevim and Aptorian. Let me know if I can use one of your empty nests, please! :)
i would love to give Ashensprout a home since he needs love i can also take Methuselah and i like the names they have also devoted heart
i would love to give Ashensprout a home since he needs love i can also take Methuselah and i like the names they have also devoted heart
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161