Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things most people can do but you can't
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
I can't ride a bike or snap my fingers. Now I probably can ride a bike I guess but I never learned.
I can't ride a bike or snap my fingers. Now I probably can ride a bike I guess but I never learned.
kEygMJz.png
I can't swim, and I can't raise only my left eyebrow at one time, but I can with my right. HhhHhhHhh.
I can't swim, and I can't raise only my left eyebrow at one time, but I can with my right. HhhHhhHhh.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
[quote name="Arcanedragon" date="2019-08-01 20:22:55" ] I can't raise only my left eyebrow at one time, but I can with my right. HhhHhhHhh. [/quote] Same !!! I taught myself how with my right, but I can't with my left :(
Arcanedragon wrote on 2019-08-01 20:22:55:
I can't raise only my left eyebrow at one time, but I can with my right. HhhHhhHhh.
Same !!! I taught myself how with my right, but I can't with my left :(
can't swim, drive, whistle :(
can't swim, drive, whistle :(
J0opiUV.png
nick / tumblr
every time i try to fall asleep i end up staying up past 12am or worse

i also can't snap
every time i try to fall asleep i end up staying up past 12am or worse

i also can't snap
I genuinely can’t make friends.
I hate talking for more than one day

Give me a breeeeaaak
I genuinely can’t make friends.
I hate talking for more than one day

Give me a breeeeaaak
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
let’s see,, i can’t dance very well, ride a bike, sing very well, snap, tie things into bows, whistle, and there’s probably more,, :,)
let’s see,, i can’t dance very well, ride a bike, sing very well, snap, tie things into bows, whistle, and there’s probably more,, :,)
I can't whistle or snap or run but i can jog for a short period of time i also can't swim well or float the 2nd water touches my ears i can't stand it but i can handle jumping in the water and coming out just fine but a slow sink its a nope and i start getting panicky if its under my chin/above my neck
I can't whistle or snap or run but i can jog for a short period of time i also can't swim well or float the 2nd water touches my ears i can't stand it but i can handle jumping in the water and coming out just fine but a slow sink its a nope and i start getting panicky if its under my chin/above my neck
qe7N2ik.png
I can't snap either
I can't snap either
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
Matter
Matter
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14