Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | things most people can do but you can't
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
I can't snap

like at a l l. So it was always embarrassing when we did poetry in school and we had to snap instead of clap (Which was stupid in my opinion but whatever)
I can't snap

like at a l l. So it was always embarrassing when we did poetry in school and we had to snap instead of clap (Which was stupid in my opinion but whatever)
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
i also can't snap or whistle
i also can't snap or whistle
I can't drive in fact I'm terrified of driving
I can't drive in fact I'm terrified of driving
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I have a phobia of checking my phone

so kinda fits?
I have a phobia of checking my phone

so kinda fits?
I can't snap my fingers. I also can't swim. I've learned how to swim but it doesn't work somehow. Which isn't bad because I don't have to be in water at all.

And then there's Talking to people without them thinking you're a weirdo. Idk how others do it, but I can't.
I can't snap my fingers. I also can't swim. I've learned how to swim but it doesn't work somehow. Which isn't bad because I don't have to be in water at all.

And then there's Talking to people without them thinking you're a weirdo. Idk how others do it, but I can't.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
I can't cut onions. The normal effect that onions have of tearing up is much worse for me, and my eyes being behind glasses doesn't help at all. And yet I like cooking with them.

Also I can't really drive.
I can't cut onions. The normal effect that onions have of tearing up is much worse for me, and my eyes being behind glasses doesn't help at all. And yet I like cooking with them.

Also I can't really drive.
My writing project.
[quote name="Snapshadow" date="2019-07-31 16:22:15" ] I can't whistle oof [/quote] Same, I can never whistle correctly, it always comes out more like howling wind than anything else. I also can't write with my left hand for the life of me. Same goes with drawing with that hand. It's just [i]not possible[/i] for me to do. I want to teach myself but I'm going to have such a hard time...
Snapshadow wrote on 2019-07-31 16:22:15:
I can't whistle oof
Same, I can never whistle correctly, it always comes out more like howling wind than anything else.

I also can't write with my left hand for the life of me. Same goes with drawing with that hand. It's just not possible for me to do. I want to teach myself but I'm going to have such a hard time...

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I can't whistle (very well, at least), I can't swim, I can't ride a bike, and I can't snap.

I also can't eat clams (seashell) and advocado without gagging.
I can't whistle (very well, at least), I can't swim, I can't ride a bike, and I can't snap.

I also can't eat clams (seashell) and advocado without gagging.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I can't light the basic Bic lighters. The ones with the little wheel in the middle.
I can't light the basic Bic lighters. The ones with the little wheel in the middle.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date="2019-07-31 20:49:38" ] Write properly with their right hand. [/quote] just means I’m left-handed but I have a really hard time with keys for some reason? it takes me ages to open doors. also due to some injury or another I can’t sit criss-cross I can whistle/snap though
Madarakita wrote on 2019-07-31 20:49:38:
Write properly with their right hand.
just means I’m left-handed but

I have a really hard time with keys for some reason? it takes me ages to open doors. also due to some injury or another I can’t sit criss-cross

I can whistle/snap though
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14