Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] A few low ID Dragons
1 2
Hello all~ Trying to sell off a few older dragons that I've had hanging around since I don't have anything planned out for them at the moment. They are all up for auction at the moment, the price there being the AB price, however each one is open for offers. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=704123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7042/704123_350.png[/img] [/url] Imperial: Primary: Silver Tiger Secondary: Tangerine Shimmer Tertiary: Chocolate Basic Eye Type: Water Common Current Offer - AB - 8kg [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=119696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1197/119696_350.png[/img] [/url] Mirror: Primary: Black Basic Secondary: Lavender Basic Tertiary: Magenta Basic Eye Type: Light Common Current Offer - Meyoline: 1kg AB - 6kg
Hello all~

Trying to sell off a few older dragons that I've had hanging around since I don't have anything planned out for them at the moment. They are all up for auction at the moment, the price there being the AB price, however each one is open for offers.

704123_350.png

Imperial:
Primary: Silver Tiger
Secondary: Tangerine Shimmer
Tertiary: Chocolate Basic
Eye Type: Water Common

Current Offer -
AB - 8kg

119696_350.png

Mirror:
Primary: Black Basic
Secondary: Lavender Basic
Tertiary: Magenta Basic
Eye Type: Light Common

Current Offer - Meyoline: 1kg
AB - 6kg
@A13 @Alarkota @alixander @Altariel @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Bajor @Balaeniceps @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @BlackWinter @Brindlefur @BuildingBridges @Cadash @Cairan @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Chants @Chill827 @Chrestomanci @Claritywind @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cunea @Cylence @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @Druddigon8 @Emmie @Fantelle @Fenix @Foxe @Fragmentary @Ganymede @gbot13 @Gladewalker @Handsome @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hydravivum @Ink @Isaria @Jaspernoir @Jaypaw @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @Kardi @Kkarma @Kysska @Lansly @Leannaa @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @mayanaz @Melodious @Meyoline @Mirya @MyHeroMako @Narif @NiTi1 @Pachirisu @paintminion @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @Phaedra @planttkid @Pufferheart @Razzles @Rookery @RosieHawk @sapphiole @Scamper @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Sludgy @Snowki @Solarae @soluna @SpaceSnakes @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @SSakuras @strfox @Succulents @Tannos @Texere @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Vikusen @Whirlwish @Whitefoxtails @WolfandCrow @Wytche [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the 6 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b] Friend told me about this ping list, so just in case~
@A13 @Alarkota @alixander @Altariel @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @Aurora23 @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Bajor @Balaeniceps @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @BlackWinter @Brindlefur @BuildingBridges @Cadash @Cairan @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Chants @Chill827 @Chrestomanci @Claritywind @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cunea @Cylence @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @Druddigon8 @Emmie @Fantelle @Fenix @Foxe @Fragmentary @Ganymede @gbot13 @Gladewalker @Handsome @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hydravivum @Ink @Isaria @Jaspernoir @Jaypaw @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @Kardi @Kkarma @Kysska @Lansly @Leannaa @LexiePiper @ListlessPony @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @mayanaz @Melodious @Meyoline @Mirya @MyHeroMako @Narif @NiTi1 @Pachirisu @paintminion @paragonbroscaa @Peisinoe @Phaedra @planttkid @Pufferheart @Razzles @Rookery @RosieHawk @sapphiole @Scamper @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverQuark @Skylurk @Sludgy @Snowki @Solarae @soluna @SpaceSnakes @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @SSakuras @strfox @Succulents @Tannos @Texere @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Vikusen @Whirlwish @Whitefoxtails @WolfandCrow @Wytche
Standard-Button.png
I used the 6 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!

Friend told me about this ping list, so just in case~
That imp is so nice! I wish I had the funds for him. Best of luck!
That imp is so nice! I wish I had the funds for him. Best of luck!
MpSIvUv.png
@Verath

Put in the Generated link code for the dragons in your post. Just the images does no one any good.
@Verath

Put in the Generated link code for the dragons in your post. Just the images does no one any good.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Like Tannos said, that Imp is gorgeous! Have a bump for good luck!
Like Tannos said, that Imp is gorgeous! Have a bump for good luck!
w7Z8MA5.png
Aww, thank you guys!

Trying to dip my toes back in after a very long time away, so a lair cleanup seemed in order.
Aww, thank you guys!

Trying to dip my toes back in after a very long time away, so a lair cleanup seemed in order.
@Verath
AGH I really love that guardian but have no idea what to offer so I'm just gonna keep an eye on this for a bit ;-;
You might wanna ping the g1 hoarders list for her tho!
@Verath
AGH I really love that guardian but have no idea what to offer so I'm just gonna keep an eye on this for a bit ;-;
You might wanna ping the g1 hoarders list for her tho!
@Verath I'm interested in Jyra, the mirror, but I definitely can't afford 6kg :X are there any wishlist items and such you'd be willing to trade/do mixed currency as payment for that gal for? I think the last bred, triple-gened 6-digit I bought was for about 1kg so that would be my current offer if you're okay with it ^_^;; If you prefer pure gems, I just need a couple days to make sure I have enough, but I'm also open to item/currency mix if you are.
@Verath I'm interested in Jyra, the mirror, but I definitely can't afford 6kg :X are there any wishlist items and such you'd be willing to trade/do mixed currency as payment for that gal for? I think the last bred, triple-gened 6-digit I bought was for about 1kg so that would be my current offer if you're okay with it ^_^;; If you prefer pure gems, I just need a couple days to make sure I have enough, but I'm also open to item/currency mix if you are.
EGjlGzP.png
Good luck!
Good luck!
2YPv3wq.png
@Verath I'd love to offer the first guardian girl 10kg! :3 I'm not very rich atm, sorry ;v;
@Verath I'd love to offer the first guardian girl 10kg! :3 I'm not very rich atm, sorry ;v;
1 2