TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Fyrerider

3 eggs!
@Fyrerider

3 eggs!
tumblr_inline_qgeo1bmpZv1s3p7hf_500.png
@ChaoticBlades @davespider

Could you please tell me how many eggs there are when you are nesting your dragons? I'm so excited for the babys!

@ChaoticBlades @davespider

Could you please tell me how many eggs there are when you are nesting your dragons? I'm so excited for the babys!

@GoDfun

I'm pinging you to ask for your help in this project. Would you be willing to breed Radioactive to Litayohna's Emilia? I have Emilia in my lair for this project and the permission of her owner to send her over to other lairs for nesting if you'd like to help but do not want to send your boy away. I've already compared bloodlines and babies from your boy would be able to breed with a baby from the coatl pairs in this project.
I'd be very grateful if you could help me, but I completly understand if you do not want to breed your dragon!
@GoDfun

I'm pinging you to ask for your help in this project. Would you be willing to breed Radioactive to Litayohna's Emilia? I have Emilia in my lair for this project and the permission of her owner to send her over to other lairs for nesting if you'd like to help but do not want to send your boy away. I've already compared bloodlines and babies from your boy would be able to breed with a baby from the coatl pairs in this project.
I'd be very grateful if you could help me, but I completly understand if you do not want to breed your dragon!
3 eggs! nest is a go
3 eggs! nest is a go
New_Canvas.jpg
Woo three eggs. That's awesome.
Woo three eggs. That's awesome.
@BismuthAblaze

I'm pinging you to ask for your help in this project. Would you be willing to breed Whimsical to Litayohna's Emilia? I have Emilia in my lair for this project and the permission of her owner to send her over to other lairs for nesting if you'd like to help but do not want to send your boy away. I've already compared bloodlines and babies from your boy would be able to breed with a baby from the coatl pairs in this project.
@BismuthAblaze

I'm pinging you to ask for your help in this project. Would you be willing to breed Whimsical to Litayohna's Emilia? I have Emilia in my lair for this project and the permission of her owner to send her over to other lairs for nesting if you'd like to help but do not want to send your boy away. I've already compared bloodlines and babies from your boy would be able to breed with a baby from the coatl pairs in this project.
@AryaElaina yea you can borrow him! And I can send him over to you if you'd like so you can breed them, the only problem is that he's in the hibernation cave and won't be ready to breed for a while, so I can send him over to you or I can keep him until he's ready and then give him to you! You may also keep him and breed him as many times as you want until you get the offspring you want.

(Edit): Wow I'm dumb XD I must not have too many interactions with hibernation den dragons because he is rtb! My mistake, but I am ready when you are!
@AryaElaina yea you can borrow him! And I can send him over to you if you'd like so you can breed them, the only problem is that he's in the hibernation cave and won't be ready to breed for a while, so I can send him over to you or I can keep him until he's ready and then give him to you! You may also keep him and breed him as many times as you want until you get the offspring you want.

(Edit): Wow I'm dumb XD I must not have too many interactions with hibernation den dragons because he is rtb! My mistake, but I am ready when you are!
RZwWAC0.png1ad36710f49950ebec403a6457482ad7.gifK5ou5OR.png
@BismuthAblaze Thank you so much, that is so kind of you! [emoji=coatl love size=1] Emilia is RTB so if you like you can send him over whenever and I can put them on a nest. Would you like some sort of collateral for the time he is with me?
@BismuthAblaze

Thank you so much, that is so kind of you!
Emilia is RTB so if you like you can send him over whenever and I can put them on a nest. Would you like some sort of collateral for the time he is with me?
@Fyrerider
They hatched! Unfortunatly none has the right colors but I'd like to keep the one with Radiactive/Carribean/Magenta as he is the closest one.
I'm on mobile so I can't link the babies but you can find them in my "Sale" tab. Let me know is you want one or both!

Would you be willing to try again in case the other pair does not produce a hatchling with the right colors/one I could breed to the baby I kept to get the right colors?
@Fyrerider
They hatched! Unfortunatly none has the right colors but I'd like to keep the one with Radiactive/Carribean/Magenta as he is the closest one.
I'm on mobile so I can't link the babies but you can find them in my "Sale" tab. Let me know is you want one or both!

Would you be willing to try again in case the other pair does not produce a hatchling with the right colors/one I could breed to the baby I kept to get the right colors?
@AryaElaina yeah I'd be willing to try again in a month. Just keep an eye on it for me and let me know because I can guarantee it will slip my mind. But I'm not planning on breeding her for anything as that's not the direction I'm going atm.

I'll take the other male coatl. :)
@AryaElaina yeah I'd be willing to try again in a month. Just keep an eye on it for me and let me know because I can guarantee it will slip my mind. But I'm not planning on breeding her for anything as that's not the direction I'm going atm.

I'll take the other male coatl. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8