Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wanna be reborn into a new account
1 2
Mine has so many mistakes and everything is lowkey a big ? and i'm sinking in memories that wont allow me to change anything else. How ya'll lair purge is ??? and at best I'm probably just gonna change my username. I wanna do lore and have an aesthetic or at least a long term goal but i don't have enough braincells to pay attention or be creative long enough to go for it. Like the idea is there I just don't know how brain vomit it all out into my dragon's Bios.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just a weird?
Mine has so many mistakes and everything is lowkey a big ? and i'm sinking in memories that wont allow me to change anything else. How ya'll lair purge is ??? and at best I'm probably just gonna change my username. I wanna do lore and have an aesthetic or at least a long term goal but i don't have enough braincells to pay attention or be creative long enough to go for it. Like the idea is there I just don't know how brain vomit it all out into my dragon's Bios.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I just a weird?
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
Been there. Lost interest in a bunch of dragons a couple weeks ago and purged, felt much happier, left my dragons with some simplistic lore yesterday and I now feel genuinely happy with my dragons.
Been there. Lost interest in a bunch of dragons a couple weeks ago and purged, felt much happier, left my dragons with some simplistic lore yesterday and I now feel genuinely happy with my dragons.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Sometimes I wish I could start a new account and be lore-compliant full time. Like, just be fully immersed, constantly act as the dragon in my profile picture, etcetera. It's something you can only really do if you do it right from the start.

However, I love my pixel children too much to even consider starting over. I'm much happier right where I am, with my G1s and my progens and my plethora of lore clans, than I ever could be if I started fresh.

If you want to start fresh, maybe try this: take all your dragon kids and put them into a tab in the hibernal den. Grab two dragons off the AH and call them your progens. Change your name and start fresh! Do an introduction in your flight forum, trawl around all the things on the site, and just have fun. I think I'll do this one day when I finish all the projects I have right now.
Sometimes I wish I could start a new account and be lore-compliant full time. Like, just be fully immersed, constantly act as the dragon in my profile picture, etcetera. It's something you can only really do if you do it right from the start.

However, I love my pixel children too much to even consider starting over. I'm much happier right where I am, with my G1s and my progens and my plethora of lore clans, than I ever could be if I started fresh.

If you want to start fresh, maybe try this: take all your dragon kids and put them into a tab in the hibernal den. Grab two dragons off the AH and call them your progens. Change your name and start fresh! Do an introduction in your flight forum, trawl around all the things on the site, and just have fun. I think I'll do this one day when I finish all the projects I have right now.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
I feel this. I kind of did a purge by stuffing everyone but my coli fighters in the Den so I don't have to feed 90 dragons. Now I'm working on expanding my Den so I can still buy dragons and / or fodder.

I could never exalt any of these dragons now, but I want the aesthetic of a small lair. (Need to put my Gaolers in the Den, too.)
I feel this. I kind of did a purge by stuffing everyone but my coli fighters in the Den so I don't have to feed 90 dragons. Now I'm working on expanding my Den so I can still buy dragons and / or fodder.

I could never exalt any of these dragons now, but I want the aesthetic of a small lair. (Need to put my Gaolers in the Den, too.)
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Why can't you just do these things on your current account?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
[quote name="OreoMilkshake" date="2019-07-28 07:47:47" ] Why can't you just do these things on your current account? [/quote] Mainly for nostalgic reasons. Starting fresh is an emotional hassle as well getting rid of dragons, creating a nice and complex story for your lair, finding the right theme and getting dragons that fit it, etc. I find it something I really want to do, but don't have the mental strengh to push forward with it.
OreoMilkshake wrote on 2019-07-28 07:47:47:

Mainly for nostalgic reasons. Starting fresh is an emotional hassle as well getting rid of dragons, creating a nice and complex story for your lair, finding the right theme and getting dragons that fit it, etc. I find it something I really want to do, but don't have the mental strengh to push forward with it.
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
Lair purge everything, delete every single of your forum posts, change username, change flights.

The achievement system is gonna be removed next month, so you can have the illusion of a fresh start.

It's like pulling a band-aid - you have to give it a good rip, but once it's done, it's good.
Lair purge everything, delete every single of your forum posts, change username, change flights.

The achievement system is gonna be removed next month, so you can have the illusion of a fresh start.

It's like pulling a band-aid - you have to give it a good rip, but once it's done, it's good.
i felt that way once. i got rid of a bunch of dragons but then i did replace a lot of them, worked on a new theme/direction, made some changes/retcons to my lore. you don't have to get rid of old dragons either just drop em in the den (or i did the more expensive version and took them on scatter adventures)
i felt that way once. i got rid of a bunch of dragons but then i did replace a lot of them, worked on a new theme/direction, made some changes/retcons to my lore. you don't have to get rid of old dragons either just drop em in the den (or i did the more expensive version and took them on scatter adventures)
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I’d take a little break if I were you. I tried purging, but I pretty much just through everyone in a tab called getting rid of and said I was done.
I’d take a little break if I were you. I tried purging, but I pretty much just through everyone in a tab called getting rid of and said I was done.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
Get 2000 gems and exalt everything.
Then UN change and flight change
it will be just like starting over
Especially since you can buy new dragons with your treasure :P
Get 2000 gems and exalt everything.
Then UN change and flight change
it will be just like starting over
Especially since you can buy new dragons with your treasure :P
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2