Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | MASSIVE treasure/gem/dragon Giveaway
1 2 3 4
[center]I want you to meet my favorite and most precious permababy dragon, CinnamonRoll. <3[/center] I honestly didn't like snappers until I came across this gooey-hearted cutie while looking through the auction house. He stole my heart with his adorableness and his aesthetically-pleasing colors. His name came to me when I saw that his tertiary color was cinnamon. I just thought that it was way too perfect. xD Afterward, I knew that he deserved an equally adorable bio: [center][quote]"This sweet and gooey-hearted cutie loves to cuddle and will cling to you like a puppy. He can be a bit mischievous at times, but we all know he'll get away with it, he's too cute to be mad at for long. Not shy in the slightest, he'll speed waddle to you to give you the warmest hugs in the world. Even the most guarded of hearts will melt at the sight of this lil' guy."[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48529914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485300/48529914_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I also personalized his bio with pictures and quotes that make him the living personification of a cinnamon roll. <3 He deserves all the hugs in the world, and must be protected, haha. He makes me so happy! ^W^ Thank you! c:
I want you to meet my favorite and most precious permababy dragon, CinnamonRoll. <3

I honestly didn't like snappers until I came across this gooey-hearted cutie while looking through the auction house. He stole my heart with his adorableness and his aesthetically-pleasing colors. His name came to me when I saw that his tertiary color was cinnamon. I just thought that it was way too perfect. xD Afterward, I knew that he deserved an equally adorable bio:

Quote:
"This sweet and gooey-hearted cutie loves to cuddle and will cling to you like a puppy. He can be a bit mischievous at times, but we all know he'll get away with it, he's too cute to be mad at for long. Not shy in the slightest, he'll speed waddle to you to give you the warmest hugs in the world. Even the most guarded of hearts will melt at the sight of this lil' guy."

48529914_350.png

I also personalized his bio with pictures and quotes that make him the living personification of a cinnamon roll. <3 He deserves all the hugs in the world, and must be protected, haha. He makes me so happy! ^W^

Thank you! c:
naturef1.pnghydrangea2.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pnghydrangea3.pngnaturef2.png
@Elakair Aww well, I'm glad you had such a great time! It's always sad to see someone leave FR, but I hope that you go on to make the most of the time FR would usually have taken up, and have a long happy life :) As for my favorite dragon, I love them all, but this one stands out because she looks so much like [i]Starry Night[/i] by Vincent Van Gogh and I look forward to many memories with her, as she just became an adult dragon today. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53708495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537085/53708495_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd really love gems because I'm working on creating skins and accents, and every gem helps when it comes to buying blueprints so I can submit them. Thank you so much for doing this for the community before you leave, and I hope you have a fantastic life! :D
@Elakair
Aww well, I'm glad you had such a great time! It's always sad to see someone leave FR, but I hope that you go on to make the most of the time FR would usually have taken up, and have a long happy life :)
As for my favorite dragon, I love them all, but this one stands out because she looks so much like Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh and I look forward to many memories with her, as she just became an adult dragon today.

53708495_350.png

I'd really love gems because I'm working on creating skins and accents, and every gem helps when it comes to buying blueprints so I can submit them.
Thank you so much for doing this for the community before you leave, and I hope you have a fantastic life! :D
@DarkestCruelty Unfortunately the gems and treasure were the first to get snapped up but I just wanted to drop down and say that dragon is absolutely stunning!!!! wow wow wow
@DarkestCruelty Unfortunately the gems and treasure were the first to get snapped up but I just wanted to drop down and say that dragon is absolutely stunning!!!! wow wow wow
@Elakair

Thanks! I was stunned by the coloring and pattern too :) And it's okay
@Elakair

Thanks! I was stunned by the coloring and pattern too :) And it's okay
@Elakair I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, best of luck with your non-FR endeavors!

Are you giving away apparel on dragons who aren't being given away? It says to get apparel you need to get a dragon, and I love Ider and Icarus so much that if you're giving away just their outfits I'd be able to go try and find a similar dragon, but if not I understand ^^
@Elakair I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, best of luck with your non-FR endeavors!

Are you giving away apparel on dragons who aren't being given away? It says to get apparel you need to get a dragon, and I love Ider and Icarus so much that if you're giving away just their outfits I'd be able to go try and find a similar dragon, but if not I understand ^^
Wishlist
Giveaway
@Elakair I love Kirta and I am really drawn to Hinoka for some reason, but they are not on the list, so hopefully you will come back some day and enjoy them again... hmm may I ask for a surprise? I keep making myself poor with projects and I collect birds (never eat 'em, they just go to storage or sales) so anything you can throw at me would be much apprecaited.
@Elakair I love Kirta and I am really drawn to Hinoka for some reason, but they are not on the list, so hopefully you will come back some day and enjoy them again... hmm may I ask for a surprise? I keep making myself poor with projects and I collect birds (never eat 'em, they just go to storage or sales) so anything you can throw at me would be much apprecaited.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Oh my gosh I love Cynser [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465694/46569338_350.png[/img] If you gave him to me I'd make him one of my mechanics/adventurers. See we have the head mechanic named Ezran in my lair (haven't updated his lore yet but I will soon) and he's always looking for an apprentice and this would be just the ticket! He looks like he's had some experience in the wastelands, and would be one hell of an asset when going scavenging for rare finds. <3 @Elakair
Oh my gosh
I love Cynser
46569338_350.png
If you gave him to me I'd make him one of my mechanics/adventurers.
See we have the head mechanic named Ezran in my lair (haven't updated his lore yet but I will soon) and he's always looking for an apprentice and this would be just the ticket!
He looks like he's had some experience in the wastelands, and would be one hell of an asset when going scavenging for rare finds.
<3 @Elakair
mellowood_thicket_banner.png Dragon_Adoptions_sidebar.png
magnolia_grove_arts.png
@/Elakair
I'm of course trying to collect pretty pink mums if you have any but also seeking out black tulips for Swipp if you have any of those <3
I also don't exactly collect eggs but I'm absolutely addicted to hatching them!
I hope you had a great time on FR :D
@/Elakair
I'm of course trying to collect pretty pink mums if you have any but also seeking out black tulips for Swipp if you have any of those <3
I also don't exactly collect eggs but I'm absolutely addicted to hatching them!
I hope you had a great time on FR :D
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I'm pretty sure the gems are already gone, but I'm saving up for the scroll of eternal youth!
I am a collector of festival apparel/familiars, but I understand if its all gone ^^
I'm pretty sure the gems are already gone, but I'm saving up for the scroll of eternal youth!
I am a collector of festival apparel/familiars, but I understand if its all gone ^^
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
I collect Familiars and was wondering if you had any retired familiars or event familiars (atm im also looking for a Sköll and a sewer toridae especially)

Thank you!
I collect Familiars and was wondering if you had any retired familiars or event familiars (atm im also looking for a Sköll and a sewer toridae especially)

Thank you!
1 2 3 4