Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw headshots (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
boop
boop
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards Sweet!! Could I get a bust of https://toyhou.se/1410298.fenella-dnd- if possible? <:
@starrylizards Sweet!! Could I get a bust of https://toyhou.se/1410298.fenella-dnd- if possible? <:
6xCzb5m.png
@starrylizards - Wonderful! I'd like to claim a slot, please! I'll edit this post when I get on my laptop ahdkshskhsk
@starrylizards - Wonderful! I'd like to claim a slot, please! I'll edit this post when I get on my laptop ahdkshskhsk
fBZO2yk.png
@starrylizards
EEEE, hes adorable thank you so much!
@starrylizards
EEEE, hes adorable thank you so much!
@starmax sure thing, added you to the slot list :>

@noodlestuff oh man i love her orc ladies are so good. uhh since its still pwyw what would u offer??
@starmax sure thing, added you to the slot list :>

@noodlestuff oh man i love her orc ladies are so good. uhh since its still pwyw what would u offer??
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards - OH AKJSHSKDH I'm Boo Boo the Fool I never edited my post
I was wondering if you'd be able to do Damien?
Also I'm confused is it 50kt/g for a headshot & then PWYW for anything more or is all of it PWYW with a base of 50kt/g? 0:
@starrylizards - OH AKJSHSKDH I'm Boo Boo the Fool I never edited my post
I was wondering if you'd be able to do Damien?
Also I'm confused is it 50kt/g for a headshot & then PWYW for anything more or is all of it PWYW with a base of 50kt/g? 0:
fBZO2yk.png
do you have any slots open still? id love for you to do two of my characters in color, still just the busts, sorta how you have in one of your example pics. more details on it if you accept. :)
do you have any slots open still? id love for you to do two of my characters in color, still just the busts, sorta how you have in one of your example pics. more details on it if you accept. :)
@starmax ITS OKAY IM A FOOL TOO ASLFJSHJ its pwyw w/ a base of 50kt/g, my bad, shouldve made that clearer
man i love damien already tbh, ill absolutely draw him!
@starmax ITS OKAY IM A FOOL TOO ASLFJSHJ its pwyw w/ a base of 50kt/g, my bad, shouldve made that clearer
man i love damien already tbh, ill absolutely draw him!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@thatanglerfish ur in luck ive got one slot left open!
@thatanglerfish ur in luck ive got one slot left open!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards - WE ARE BOTH BOO BOO THE FOOLS JDHSKJ sorry about the misunderstanding
And AAAA thank you he is ,,,,, my pride & joy ,,,,, my stupid idiot son ,,,,, my rat son ,,,,, I love him ,,,,,, ty ,,,,, LMAO
And okay! Would you like payment before, after a sketch, or after completion? 0:
@starrylizards - WE ARE BOTH BOO BOO THE FOOLS JDHSKJ sorry about the misunderstanding
And AAAA thank you he is ,,,,, my pride & joy ,,,,, my stupid idiot son ,,,,, my rat son ,,,,, I love him ,,,,,, ty ,,,,, LMAO
And okay! Would you like payment before, after a sketch, or after completion? 0:
fBZO2yk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7