Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw headshots (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
THANKS SO MUCH THEY LOOK AMAZING!! sending the CR rn i hope 200kt is enough! (also I'd love to be added to the ping list I love looking at your art and I'd love to work with you again sometime uwu)
THANKS SO MUCH THEY LOOK AMAZING!! sending the CR rn i hope 200kt is enough! (also I'd love to be added to the ping list I love looking at your art and I'd love to work with you again sometime uwu)
@thatanglerfish 200kt is plenty, thank you so much! ill add you :>
@thatanglerfish 200kt is plenty, thank you so much! ill add you :>
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@Suffer i finished her! aaa i loved drawing her, shes gorgeous [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/607416369474043915/unicooorn.png[/img]
@Suffer
i finished her! aaa i loved drawing her, shes gorgeous
unicooorn.png
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards

OH MY GOSH
that art is BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT MY MOONS AHH worth every penny! sending pm with just a lil tip!! thank you again my gosh sdfkdsfksdk
eDIT: oh can i post it on her toyhouse (credit to you, of course)
@starrylizards

OH MY GOSH
that art is BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT MY MOONS AHH worth every penny! sending pm with just a lil tip!! thank you again my gosh sdfkdsfksdk
eDIT: oh can i post it on her toyhouse (credit to you, of course)
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@Azellia sorry about the wait, i normally try to get commissions done within a week of ordering but my motivation ran out lol i hope this looks ok!! i love these boys so much their designs are really fun to draw [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/521227180139741184/610674543207383050/jas_and_cas.png[/img]
@Azellia sorry about the wait, i normally try to get commissions done within a week of ordering but my motivation ran out lol
i hope this looks ok!! i love these boys so much their designs are really fun to draw
jas_and_cas.png
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@starrylizards

No worries, and everything looks great! ^_^
Sending a small tip your way in just a minute!
@starrylizards

No worries, and everything looks great! ^_^
Sending a small tip your way in just a minute!
newsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7