Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could redo your custom progen-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd probably make the colours match more. Sky/banana doesn't hurt the eyes but the colours don't coordinate very well, especially when genening. With my current visual taste, I would do sky/blue or maize/banana, or an XXY.
I'd probably make the colours match more. Sky/banana doesn't hurt the eyes but the colours don't coordinate very well, especially when genening. With my current visual taste, I would do sky/blue or maize/banana, or an XXY.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] Probably fern/fern/fern or fern/fern/ice ^-^
image0.png
Probably fern/fern/fern or fern/fern/ice ^-^
unknown-2.png
I would have just made her colors matching and green to begin with so I wouldn't have to waste money on a scatterscroll
I would have just made her colors matching and green to begin with so I wouldn't have to waste money on a scatterscroll
cDDSaqc.png
probably banana/banana or something yellow/cream/antique-ish
probably banana/banana or something yellow/cream/antique-ish
I'd change the ugly tert goldenrod in a heartbeat.
I'd change the ugly tert goldenrod in a heartbeat.
MuAIaYM.png
I think if I was given the chance to change my custom, I wouldn’t. Now if I could change my random, I definitely would. LOL
I think if I was given the chance to change my custom, I wouldn’t. Now if I could change my random, I definitely would. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
The same, I guess. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7843078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78431/7843078_350.png[/img] [/url] Still very fond of him :3
The same, I guess.

7843078_350.png

Still very fond of him :3
I'd change his secondary from violet to ruby for sure. Violet is so hard to color match with its weird brown accent color. [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
I'd change his secondary from violet to ruby for sure. Violet is so hard to color match with its weird brown accent color.
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
Probably make him double obsidian. Right now he's midnight/obsidian and I distinctly remember thinking "oh I should pick different colors; no one would want two of the same thing." Ahh what a fool I was, even though you can't sell your progen lol. Not that I would anyways and honestly I like him as he is. If could change my random though...
Probably make him double obsidian. Right now he's midnight/obsidian and I distinctly remember thinking "oh I should pick different colors; no one would want two of the same thing." Ahh what a fool I was, even though you can't sell your progen lol. Not that I would anyways and honestly I like him as he is. If could change my random though...
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
definitely would have gone for an XXY, maybe a lavender/lavender or orchid/orchid

after a while i got tired of the color i picked for my custom progen and exalted both the custom and random
definitely would have gone for an XXY, maybe a lavender/lavender or orchid/orchid

after a while i got tired of the color i picked for my custom progen and exalted both the custom and random
1 2 3 4 5 6 7