Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could redo your custom progen-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I went with Seafoam/Grey for...some reason.
Now I'd go with something along the lines of Cinnamon/Terracotta.
I went with Seafoam/Grey for...some reason.
Now I'd go with something along the lines of Cinnamon/Terracotta.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
My custom progen was soil/rose/blue

so I redid her by scattering :p

and now she's gorgeous~
My custom progen was soil/rose/blue

so I redid her by scattering :p

and now she's gorgeous~
6mWOUG0.png
Either Blue/Blue or Blue/Navy, then pray for a white, ice, or sky tert.
Either Blue/Blue or Blue/Navy, then pray for a white, ice, or sky tert.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
The color wheel expansion changed a lot both seafoam and maize so now they don't look good together anymore and I would change her colors. I haven't decided on the exact colors but something with colors similar to gold, beige or black
The color wheel expansion changed a lot both seafoam and maize so now they don't look good together anymore and I would change her colors. I haven't decided on the exact colors but something with colors similar to gold, beige or black
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
I picked beige/emerald, which isn't too bad, especially since he got sand as a tert, but I ended up wanting a different aesthetic and scattered him hoping for a nice yellow/orange range dragon. I ended up getting lead/lead/ice which I'm really thankful for, but idk, if I could choose again I'd probably go like, double sunshine or something.
I picked beige/emerald, which isn't too bad, especially since he got sand as a tert, but I ended up wanting a different aesthetic and scattered him hoping for a nice yellow/orange range dragon. I ended up getting lead/lead/ice which I'm really thankful for, but idk, if I could choose again I'd probably go like, double sunshine or something.
Calathea-elderflower.png
tbh i really don't like my progens color anymore, i chose them bc i thought faes look like vaporeon... i even thought about scattering, but she has 2 gem genes and if they don't look good anymore i feel like I'd have wasted so much money :// now, I'd probably choose brick/cream, or other muted warm colors <3 and start in earth, fire or light bc I'm not a big fan of the nature eye color. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=2&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=0c465a7da5707a246f0dee75b90a17fc50b4d40b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] hnnnghh so pretty!
tbh i really don't like my progens color anymore, i chose them bc i thought faes look like vaporeon...
i even thought about scattering, but she has 2 gem genes and if they don't look good anymore i feel like I'd have wasted so much money ://

now, I'd probably choose brick/cream, or other muted warm colors <3 and start in earth, fire or light bc I'm not a big fan of the nature eye color.
dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=2&breed=1&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=163&auth=0c465a7da5707a246f0dee75b90a17fc50b4d40b&dummyext=prev.png
hnnnghh so pretty!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
I'd keep my fae fren just how she is.
I'd keep my fae fren just how she is.
66MHIIb.png
I have midnight/blood/bloody banana mirror girl...
I would chose any other blue for secondary, not midnight as I wasn't thinking of same colours whwn picking them so I would like to keep that feel

@MirrorrorriM
HE IS LOST BROTHER of my random progen!
he started as guardian, maize/lemon/crimson haha
I have midnight/blood/bloody banana mirror girl...
I would chose any other blue for secondary, not midnight as I wasn't thinking of same colours whwn picking them so I would like to keep that feel

@MirrorrorriM
HE IS LOST BROTHER of my random progen!
he started as guardian, maize/lemon/crimson haha
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
assuming we're saying only primary and secondary (old colour wheel too), I would change Eos from Maize / Caribbean to Black / Beige

I find maize really hard to work with tbh, and black looks good with morph.

gosh looking at the scry I made i really want this dragon now but the only female on the AH with the right colours are 400g

breeding project here i come!!

assuming we're saying only primary and secondary (old colour wheel too), I would change Eos from Maize / Caribbean to Black / Beige

I find maize really hard to work with tbh, and black looks good with morph.

gosh looking at the scry I made i really want this dragon now but the only female on the AH with the right colours are 400g

breeding project here i come!!

officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
-NOT make her a tundra, she turned out so ugly god
-Make her an XXY of some kind, any kind, JUST NOT THE COLOR I CHOSE FOR HER PRIMARY
-NOT make her a tundra, she turned out so ugly god
-Make her an XXY of some kind, any kind, JUST NOT THE COLOR I CHOSE FOR HER PRIMARY
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7