Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Summer Egg Trade!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Valikor I’m so sorry, I’m having trouble getting space in my lair for the hatchlings
@Valikor I’m so sorry, I’m having trouble getting space in my lair for the hatchlings
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
@Blacklynx915

If you need extra space, I’d be happy to sit any dragons you need for a bit so you can get those nests hatched. I can setup CR’s so you can just grab them back after you’ve finished.
@Blacklynx915

If you need extra space, I’d be happy to sit any dragons you need for a bit so you can get those nests hatched. I can setup CR’s so you can just grab them back after you’ve finished.
20119.png20118.png
@Valikor thank you! I’m setting up the CR right now.
@Valikor thank you! I’m setting up the CR right now.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
-pinglist-

Thank you all for participating in this season's exchange! We hope you had a lot of fun. Everyone should be in their new homes. If you still have any outstanding CR's, please let me know, but you can cancel them after one more day if you still have not had any response.

If you would like to be on the pinglist for the next round, please let @Hexi know.
-pinglist-

Thank you all for participating in this season's exchange! We hope you had a lot of fun. Everyone should be in their new homes. If you still have any outstanding CR's, please let me know, but you can cancel them after one more day if you still have not had any response.

If you would like to be on the pinglist for the next round, please let @Hexi know.
20119.png20118.png
I am still waiting for @Blacklynx915 to pick theirs up from me I can wait a little while but thought I'd give a reminder
I am still waiting for @Blacklynx915 to pick theirs up from me I can wait a little while but thought I'd give a reminder
ocean_bow.gif
@hexi
Just in case, id like to be in the pinglist for all egg trades c:
@hexi
Just in case, id like to be in the pinglist for all egg trades c:
CDC6Iuf.png
@Hexi yes please definitely keep me on the pinglist for the next trade!
@Hexi yes please definitely keep me on the pinglist for the next trade!
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@Hexi I'd like to stay on the pinglist for next time, please [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
@Hexi I'd like to stay on the pinglist for next time, please
@Hexi please keep me on the pinglist!
@Hexi please keep me on the pinglist!
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Hexi I'd like to stay on the pinglist :)
@Hexi I'd like to stay on the pinglist :)
I do art!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16