Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Summer Egg Trade!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Meadbhb

We're gonna get egg numbers, so to speak, and who to send which number of egg to - and then we designate those numbers to the eggs we hatched any way we want, just like wannabeElf said ^^ I was thinking of rolling dices to see which number goes with which egg this time
@Meadbhb

We're gonna get egg numbers, so to speak, and who to send which number of egg to - and then we designate those numbers to the eggs we hatched any way we want, just like wannabeElf said ^^ I was thinking of rolling dices to see which number goes with which egg this time

@wannabeElf @Zikul

Thanks!

@wannabeElf @Zikul

Thanks!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
-pinglist- Hi all! Hatching day is [b]tomorrow![/b] If you take a look at the sheet below, please find your section and send one hatchling to everyone in column P. When you've finished setting your CR's up, [b]please post here that everyone is on their way home![/b] We want to make sure that all the babies get sent on their way. I'll be popping in to check on everything periodically - there's no need to ping the staff unless you have any questions or issues. As always, you are more than welcome to show off any hatchings you send or recieve here on the thread. Happy trading! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HMwxA339mSaZdXgMcnG5S46M00YHkKLAcRDF5E5cpqI/edit#gid=0][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2439161ab97340f01030d037257f8c13/tumblr_inline_onw7rwTxKj1rwxv1g_540.png[/img][/url]
-pinglist-

Hi all! Hatching day is tomorrow!

If you take a look at the sheet below, please find your section and send one hatchling to everyone in column P. When you've finished setting your CR's up, please post here that everyone is on their way home! We want to make sure that all the babies get sent on their way.

I'll be popping in to check on everything periodically - there's no need to ping the staff unless you have any questions or issues.

As always, you are more than welcome to show off any hatchings you send or recieve here on the thread. Happy trading!

tumblr_inline_onw7rwTxKj1rwxv1g_540.png
20119.png20118.png
[emoji=heart size=1]I'm so excited! I can't wait to see everyone's hatchlings![emoji=heart size=1]
I'm so excited! I can't wait to see everyone's hatchlings!
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
I had eggs ready to hatch for the last few days so they are ready but I have gueats rn so I'll send dragons when I have a moment, at the very latest in 12 hours.
So excited!
I had eggs ready to hatch for the last few days so they are ready but I have gueats rn so I'll send dragons when I have a moment, at the very latest in 12 hours.
So excited!
I have everyone sent. I know you said you'd be checking in but I want to make sure I get the message through. UvU @Valikor
I have everyone sent. I know you said you'd be checking in but I want to make sure I get the message through. UvU @Valikor
Hi, I'm Mikki! | Old User | -2 FR | They/he
Sorry I'm just seeing this. I thought I already put in two eggs was what I was willing to share. Sorry I missed. I hatched four nests today. :(
Sorry I'm just seeing this. I thought I already put in two eggs was what I was willing to share. Sorry I missed. I hatched four nests today. :(
Everything sent!
Everything sent!

Everything sent!

Everything sent!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Set up all my crossroads now :)
Set up all my crossroads now :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16