Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89
The issue seems to have cleared itself up for the time being. Going to bed, so can't monitor further this morn.
The issue seems to have cleared itself up for the time being. Going to bed, so can't monitor further this morn.
For the past few days, every time I come across four crowned bonepriests in the fourth coliseum zone, the battle will freeze before I can finish. This always happens right after I chose a move, but before it is used. This most recent time, I had just gotten a crit on Contuse, and was trying to use shred.
For the past few days, every time I come across four crowned bonepriests in the fourth coliseum zone, the battle will freeze before I can finish. This always happens right after I chose a move, but before it is used. This most recent time, I had just gotten a crit on Contuse, and was trying to use shred.
5891598x3192239.png
Same issue, this is getting really bothersome :c.
Same issue, this is getting really bothersome :c.
I'm having a similar problem, just random. I can usually get a few hits in or a few battles but the battle just freezes. It's never stopped against other user battles, but frequently against monsters.

Also, it normally happens on my turn, and not on the enemy's.
I'm having a similar problem, just random. I can usually get a few hits in or a few battles but the battle just freezes. It's never stopped against other user battles, but frequently against monsters.

Also, it normally happens on my turn, and not on the enemy's.
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
My game is freezing mid-battle, usually after I kill one of the monsters and attacking the others. I've had it freeze on each of my dragons so I don't believe its the dragon's problem. It's been doing this more and more these past few days.
However, today after it froze, I refreshed the page to see the 'heavy load' screen. Is the server connection then the problem? I'm not sure since it's only happened once or twice.
I've also had my screen freeze for about a minute then start working again normally, only freeze permanently later. And this only happens when I click to attack.
My game is freezing mid-battle, usually after I kill one of the monsters and attacking the others. I've had it freeze on each of my dragons so I don't believe its the dragon's problem. It's been doing this more and more these past few days.
However, today after it froze, I refreshed the page to see the 'heavy load' screen. Is the server connection then the problem? I'm not sure since it's only happened once or twice.
I've also had my screen freeze for about a minute then start working again normally, only freeze permanently later. And this only happens when I click to attack.
ipnpsh.png
*sighs* so its not just me. This started this morning and havnt managed to get a single battle to work for the last hour. I get one move then its their turn and it freezes.

Please I NEED the pearl skin and i cant afford what people have it on the AH for. Is there a fix for this
*sighs* so its not just me. This started this morning and havnt managed to get a single battle to work for the last hour. I get one move then its their turn and it freezes.

Please I NEED the pearl skin and i cant afford what people have it on the AH for. Is there a fix for this
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
I'm getting the same thing, but it will happen at a random turn. Sometimes I can get two or three rounds in, but that's rare.
I'm getting the same thing, but it will happen at a random turn. Sometimes I can get two or three rounds in, but that's rare.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
I had one working battle this morning, and all the ones after that have frozen as soon as any enemy starts its first attack.
I had one working battle this morning, and all the ones after that have frozen as soon as any enemy starts its first attack.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
Since yesterday all my battles have been freezing as soon as I use Meditate. I'm using internet explorer.
Since yesterday all my battles have been freezing as soon as I use Meditate. I'm using internet explorer.
This happens with both of my dragons using lowbie abilities or the coluseum stalls when the oponent hits my dragons... I'm tired of using up my potions just to have it freeze on me.
This happens with both of my dragons using lowbie abilities or the coluseum stalls when the oponent hits my dragons... I'm tired of using up my potions just to have it freeze on me.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 88 89