Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Breeding
1 2
@MorrowHorror i can't find any particular dragons in your lair that you might be referencing with the genes above, but i do know that teal and turquoise tapir and striation have orange colors ^^ could those be it?

these are the genes that have color changes to them for most/all colors (excluding ones with dual colors to most like with lapis and spring):
lionfish/noxtide
petals/butterfly
pinstripe/trail
poison/toxin
skink/spinner
starmap/constellation
tapir/striation

jaguar/rosette, python/morph, and wasp/bee can also have some extra colors in there ^^ and always check to see if a dragon is stained!
@MorrowHorror i can't find any particular dragons in your lair that you might be referencing with the genes above, but i do know that teal and turquoise tapir and striation have orange colors ^^ could those be it?

these are the genes that have color changes to them for most/all colors (excluding ones with dual colors to most like with lapis and spring):
lionfish/noxtide
petals/butterfly
pinstripe/trail
poison/toxin
skink/spinner
starmap/constellation
tapir/striation

jaguar/rosette, python/morph, and wasp/bee can also have some extra colors in there ^^ and always check to see if a dragon is stained!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi theyre babies yet on my last page thats probably why, I like to plan ahead but the tapir striation is honestly what it must be then
@Alphazi theyre babies yet on my last page thats probably why, I like to plan ahead but the tapir striation is honestly what it must be then
leafeon.gif lycanroc-dusk.gif pyukumuku.gif azumarill.gif grovyle.gif absol-mega.gif
@MorrowHorror oh okay! yeah, tapi/stri does colors too ^^ glad it was figured out :D
@MorrowHorror oh okay! yeah, tapi/stri does colors too ^^ glad it was figured out :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2