Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NatureDom OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@RaiStarDragon

Feel free to leave that last guy for tomorrow since you're currently out of space. He is the last one I have for you.

I triple check every tiny step from every page (ie I triple check your name, for example, both in the auction box, in the edit box, copy pasted directly from your page, triple checked in the sales tab that your name is attached, and again in my recent page because I'm paranoid about being a good boarder :D ).

If you find there is a discrepancy, and I have indeed misplaced x number of dragons, please let me know. A few days ago I decided to buy up a bunch of hatchlings to mature in a separate den tab for fodder restocking purposes, they won't be adults tomorrow, but tldr I do have plenty of replacements for both dragons and hatchlings that got lost).
@RaiStarDragon

Feel free to leave that last guy for tomorrow since you're currently out of space. He is the last one I have for you.

I triple check every tiny step from every page (ie I triple check your name, for example, both in the auction box, in the edit box, copy pasted directly from your page, triple checked in the sales tab that your name is attached, and again in my recent page because I'm paranoid about being a good boarder :D ).

If you find there is a discrepancy, and I have indeed misplaced x number of dragons, please let me know. A few days ago I decided to buy up a bunch of hatchlings to mature in a separate den tab for fodder restocking purposes, they won't be adults tomorrow, but tldr I do have plenty of replacements for both dragons and hatchlings that got lost).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@ruggafluff The sheet claims I still have 12 hatchlings to return from babysitting but I have already returned all hatchlings and appear to have no way of knowing who might not have recorded their returns, but there's def no way I missed that many. I triple check everything, when disrupted that might mean 1 or 2 somehow get lost but not 12.

I have no idea where to start looking to pull up receipts or send replacement hatchlings/fodder should it be an error on my part. I don't mind waiting, I'm just saying something on the off-chance I somehow missed these guys and someone in the background of this sheet is missing some replacement dragons they could really use today/last day of the push.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Note: The "I'm Holding Dragons for Who?" tab gives me the all clear, it's the babysitters tab that says I still have 12 non-existent hatchlings to turn in.
@ruggafluff The sheet claims I still have 12 hatchlings to return from babysitting but I have already returned all hatchlings and appear to have no way of knowing who might not have recorded their returns, but there's def no way I missed that many. I triple check everything, when disrupted that might mean 1 or 2 somehow get lost but not 12.

I have no idea where to start looking to pull up receipts or send replacement hatchlings/fodder should it be an error on my part. I don't mind waiting, I'm just saying something on the off-chance I somehow missed these guys and someone in the background of this sheet is missing some replacement dragons they could really use today/last day of the push.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Note: The "I'm Holding Dragons for Who?" tab gives me the all clear, it's the babysitters tab that says I still have 12 non-existent hatchlings to turn in.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@RaiStarDragon

Let me know if there are any dergs missing/discrepancies! More will come over as soon as you accept the existing PAs, GOOD LUCK!!
@RaiStarDragon

Let me know if there are any dergs missing/discrepancies! More will come over as soon as you accept the existing PAs, GOOD LUCK!!
FkU0xOo.gif
I also have 20 hatchlings missing on the babysitters tab but have returned all of mine.

@RaiStarDragon - No worries at all if you just haven't had a chance to record them all yet or if some didn't get marked down somewhere in the middle. I just double-checked my auction history and I have returned all 125 hatchlings that you originally sent me. I believe the 20 missing are from that bunch. Please let me know if there's anything you need me to do to account for them.
I also have 20 hatchlings missing on the babysitters tab but have returned all of mine.

@RaiStarDragon - No worries at all if you just haven't had a chance to record them all yet or if some didn't get marked down somewhere in the middle. I just double-checked my auction history and I have returned all 125 hatchlings that you originally sent me. I believe the 20 missing are from that bunch. Please let me know if there's anything you need me to do to account for them.
dnLxeEc.png
@EurasianLynx sorry I missed you again! Let me know when you're online!
@EurasianLynx sorry I missed you again! Let me know when you're online!
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@puddletail If you don’t hear back from them, I’ll be online until rollover and can accept them for Lynx <3

Or if it’s easier for you, you can just send them now!
@puddletail If you don’t hear back from them, I’ll be online until rollover and can accept them for Lynx <3

Or if it’s easier for you, you can just send them now!
HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness already set up the CR but if they don't accept soon I'll sent them to you or @ruggafluff.
@Wildness already set up the CR but if they don't accept soon I'll sent them to you or @ruggafluff.
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@puddletail Great! Thanks, sorry we all keep missing you to get the dragons back!
@puddletail Great! Thanks, sorry we all keep missing you to get the dragons back!
HnHWvPl.png
@Puggles Now that I am looking at the hatchling page rather than just the babysitters page, the 12 I am missing in the babysitters tab match 12 you've given me but not reported as accepted (assuming I'm reading this hatchling tab correctly).

No worries if you just haven't caught your records up yet. I just don't want to be in the red on a thing. I can dig up the receipts if you need them for those 12. If any of them have been lost, I will compensate with some of my own.
@Puggles Now that I am looking at the hatchling page rather than just the babysitters page, the 12 I am missing in the babysitters tab match 12 you've given me but not reported as accepted (assuming I'm reading this hatchling tab correctly).

No worries if you just haven't caught your records up yet. I just don't want to be in the red on a thing. I can dig up the receipts if you need them for those 12. If any of them have been lost, I will compensate with some of my own.
@saronai

I am having trouble getting the spreadsheet to work for me and I asked for help to get it updated

I’ll check how things are going

Thanks

@ruggafluff
@saronai

I am having trouble getting the spreadsheet to work for me and I asked for help to get it updated

I’ll check how things are going

Thanks

@ruggafluff
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43