Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Pinging for Ice rep
1 2 3 4
@aquari You can definitely borrow whoever you need for the project! Just let me know who and where to send the dragon and I'll do it :3
@aquari You can definitely borrow whoever you need for the project! Just let me know who and where to send the dragon and I'll do it :3
@Kyubifan female Guardian with @Felly male fay

I would like you to send to StellaNova

If you need collateral Dragons let me Know i have a few that are worthy.

@Quaranth thank you for offering Alastair I'm going to see how these hatches go.

@StellaNova thank you for offering your nest I would love to use it.
@Kyubifan female Guardian with @Felly male fay

I would like you to send to StellaNova

If you need collateral Dragons let me Know i have a few that are worthy.

@Quaranth thank you for offering Alastair I'm going to see how these hatches go.

@StellaNova thank you for offering your nest I would love to use it.
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@Aquari sounds good, let me know if you want to borrow him later. Good luck with your hatches :)
@Aquari sounds good, let me know if you want to borrow him later. Good luck with your hatches :)
rficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.gif
yjJwHNE.png
@aquari if I am thinking of the same male fae that you are, he is on the last day of a nest so I will send him later, after the eggs have hatched and he's RTB again :D
@aquari if I am thinking of the same male fae that you are, he is on the last day of a nest so I will send him later, after the eggs have hatched and he's RTB again :D
@Felly - Hue he has a 10 day cool down.
@Felly - Hue he has a 10 day cool down.
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
@Aquari I can send my girl over when @Felly sends the Fae. I want to keep the familiar on her as long as possible
@Aquari I can send my girl over when @Felly sends the Fae. I want to keep the familiar on her as long as possible
ZNhRsiG.png
@aquari @StellaNova

I have sent Hue to be bred!
@aquari @StellaNova

I have sent Hue to be bred!
@Kyubifan will you send you girl please
@Kyubifan will you send you girl please

30+ pair ping list
@felly
@kyubifan

4 eggs!
@felly
@kyubifan

4 eggs!
nTXfsLF.png
May your pockets be heavy-
Your heart be light
And may good luck pursue you
Each morning and night.
@aquari @felly @kyubifan

Hatch day tomorrow morning! Nest will be hatched at approximately 6:00 am est. Who am I sending the offspring to?
@aquari @felly @kyubifan

Hatch day tomorrow morning! Nest will be hatched at approximately 6:00 am est. Who am I sending the offspring to?
nTXfsLF.png
May your pockets be heavy-
Your heart be light
And may good luck pursue you
Each morning and night.
1 2 3 4