Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blossoms and Baubles
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58
that is officially the cutest gene of All Time
that is officially the cutest gene of All Time
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Aw... I wish the adult opal gaolers kept the nose spot the hatchling had.
Aw... I wish the adult opal gaolers kept the nose spot the hatchling had.
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
I love the flowers so much!! Thanks for adding new gaoler stuff so quickly!
I love the flowers so much!! Thanks for adding new gaoler stuff so quickly!
Well.. just looked up prices... it will cost over 4000gems to make one of these... my dreams are crushed..
Well.. just looked up prices... it will cost over 4000gems to make one of these... my dreams are crushed..
tumblr_oluarz35sW1s0egqgo1_100.png
The Golians can now become flower children
The Golians can now become flower children
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Ok the flower tertiary is too cute, I love it!
Ok the flower tertiary is too cute, I love it!
zp1xBoR.png
can’t we get galore to give us 2 because this isn’t going down in prices, ever?
can’t we get galore to give us 2 because this isn’t going down in prices, ever?
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I got so excited, but despite being foraging level 37, I have no pink mums. And at 300k/each, it'd cost a fortune to get enough. More expensive than any gem gene.
I got so excited, but despite being foraging level 37, I have no pink mums. And at 300k/each, it'd cost a fortune to get enough. More expensive than any gem gene.
lumos_noxsig.png
Huh. If my memory is correct, Awhile ago, Nature and Light were having a large dominance battle, because light had won 2 fights in a row, and was about to win a third time. It was during that week, or just after it, that staff released Imperials/Wildclaw vistas. Now, Arcane and Nature are having a dominance battle. So they released a swipp item that require something that is from a nature venue, and something that can most commonly be gathered in Arcane. I wonder if that's coincidence, or if the staff is watching and likes to time things thematically to the week! Regardless, its kinda neat and funny. Thank you for making such a pretty gene! [emoji=gaoler confused size=2] Love the flowers though. they're really pretty.
Huh. If my memory is correct, Awhile ago, Nature and Light were having a large dominance battle, because light had won 2 fights in a row, and was about to win a third time. It was during that week, or just after it, that staff released Imperials/Wildclaw vistas.

Now, Arcane and Nature are having a dominance battle. So they released a swipp item that require something that is from a nature venue, and something that can most commonly be gathered in Arcane.

I wonder if that's coincidence, or if the staff is watching and likes to time things thematically to the week! Regardless, its kinda neat and funny. Thank you for making such a pretty gene!

Love the flowers though. they're really pretty.
How cute, flower child
How cute, flower child
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 57 58